Trust In Trance Records

Novacron

Was a cool label in the 90´s but 2008? whats on the menu? full on?? :unsure: will probably not be any different then phonokol.

Posted Image

that says enough, there's basing on 128kps for new artists ?

no matter what your oponion is about mp3 quality everybody has the same on 128kps = way too low...

you can't judge on that...

damn :unsure:

When I saw Astral Projection in Live in february, new tracks were very good ! People who loved Astral Projection will not be disappointed by their new album...I hope it will be the same for trust in trance records.

It's 100% sure that they're not gonna released pure Goa, but let's wait and see. At least it's nice they're looking for new artists. Myabe they could find something interesting. Who knows?

I'm looking forward to any new release from that label. The old stuff did sound a bit different to the phonokol stuff so even if they release full-on (which I like as most of you know :P) I'm curious about it. Haven't heard the latest phonokol stuff but I hope for some melodic morning stuff from Trust In Trance. But let's wait and see, there is no real info on the page anyway.

When I saw Astral Projection in Live in february, new tracks were very good ! People who loved Astral Projection will not be disappointed by their new album...I hope it will be the same for trust in trance records.

I heard them recently as well, and they did play some new material. The overall sounds are new, but they still sound like astral projection.. if you catch my drift.

Was a cool label in the 90´s but 2008? whats on the menu? full on?? will probably not be any different then phonokol.

You could be right, but what would be the point of putting up the website then? They might as well let Phonokol do the work. Just a thought.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard them recently as well, and they did play some new material. The overall sounds are new, but they still sound like astral projection.. if you catch my drift.

You could be right, but what would be the point of putting up the website then? They might as well let Phonokol do the work. Just a thought.

I was thinking about this the other day, and i got this idea.. instead of beeing negative as i was in my above post.. i thought to my self that wouldnt it be nice if a lot of the new school goa producers sent their best tracks to trust in trance records, so that Avi and Lior see and hear for them selves that something is happening in the goa trance movement.. that there are still lots of new ideas going on, who know perhaps they will like something they hear and hopefully release some new goa? Probably not gonna be so but it would for sure be nice, so why not give it a try?

Cheers

hello Novacron, here is a list of artists that many people would like to see released but aren't because of lack of a proper label (as you know it, most labels today won't release your stuff unless it's the "flavor of the month" style):

Crop Circles

Chi Ad

California Sunshine

why not contact them and see if you guys can't wok anything out? I mean personally I cannot see how such high quality artists can remain without a record deal today just because they refuse to dumb their music down to crowd-pleasing full-on...

It isn't as simple as no label wanting to release their work... there is also the issue of payment, you realize.

Yes and with the older artists there is a lot of old intrigues and drama between them :drama:

• 5 months later...

I was thinking about this the other day, and i got this idea.. instead of beeing negative as i was in my above post.. i thought to my self that wouldnt it be nice if a lot of the new school goa producers sent their best tracks to trust in trance records, so that Avi and Lior see and hear for them selves that something is happening in the goa trance movement.. that there are still lots of new ideas going on, who know perhaps they will like something they hear and hopefully release some new goa? Probably not gonna be so but it would for sure be nice, so why not give it a try?

Cheers

We are 100% on the same track my friend :drama:

hello Novacron, here is a list of artists that many people would like to see released but aren't because of lack of a proper label (as you know it, most labels today won't release your stuff unless it's the "flavor of the month" style):

Crop Circles

Chi Ad

California Sunshine

why not contact them and see if you guys can't wok anything out? I mean personally I cannot see how such high quality artists can remain without a record deal today just because they refuse to dumb their music down to crowd-pleasing full-on...

Well said. It's funny you bring this up, because a couple friends of mine and myself had began forming a record label. In its very early stages obviously, but the label's purpose was exactly what you had explained.

Trip Euphoria Records

Well said. It's funny you bring this up, because a couple friends of mine and myself had began forming a record label. In its very early stages obviously, but the label's purpose was exactly what you had explained.

Trip Euphoria Records

I don't know how but last week I accidentaly bumped into that old site and I actually was busy sending you guys some of my previews for the "first compilation" :lol: ...

Anyway suddenly I found out the last site update was already quite old and I erased my upload...

I don't know how but last week I accidentaly bumped into that old site and I actually was busy sending you guys some of my previews for the "first compilation" :lol: ...

Anyway suddenly I found out the last site update was already quite old and I erased my upload...

:( I do not know what the future holds for the label, but I hope you're still around by the time it sees the light again. :)

How did you find it anyway?!

This was AP's title. What is the status of Astral Projection anyway? Do they still make music anymore?

I loved their music growing up. I wish they released a masterpiece once every 4 years or something.

But I suppose I'd rather it end with Another World (most people remember this as their final anyway) then rehash their older works and

take edge away from their glory days anyway.