Where to go for psytrance reviews?

longloststar

Isratrance reviews are quickest but often filled with hype and such nonsense... nowadays there are not too many pros plying the digital airwaves. I'm certainly not keeping up at all--I just review whatever I feel like reviewing, and that is rarely what is brand spanking new.

I too think psynews is one of the best places for reviews. Granted, the site is not always fast and some of the reviews are pretty loong with track descriptions so deatiled it doesn't even interest me anymore (earlier I thought that was cool though), but that's not really relevant for me anyway...

If I can't find some review on here I search on isra and then via google...

I too think psynews is one of the best places for reviews. Granted, the site is not always fast and some of the reviews are pretty loong with track descriptions so deatiled it doesn't even interest me anymore (earlier I thought that was cool though), but that's not really relevant for me anyway...

If I can't find some review on here I search on isra and then via google...

Although I am a culprit of writing far too long detailed reviews, I often don't have the patience for long reviews by others :ph34r:

But the beauty of Psynews is that anyone can write a review so we have so many different kinds. There's always something for everyone :)