stryder - quantum mastery

frozen dream

Posted Image

HQ

1h15'50" | 104 Mb | 146-148 bpm

the follow-up to spiritual control is here! many thanks for the many positive reactions and this is how i would like to thank you all!

this time i went for something less intense and something more elegant, beautiful. a very danceable golden classix mix added up with new talent from the latest years including two tracks mastered by myself, the first and the last. i'm curious how you people would feel about the filteria mastering because it was a very hard track to master. i had to stir the soup for quite a while on that one :P

as you noticed, by the end of the mix it all shifts a gear higher with darshan and pleiadians and we go for one final ending smash!!!

i'll also be playing in dortmund,germany next week on the sundance party so expect to hear some tracks of this mix there!

peace luv n tits,

greetz n enjoy

stryder

• 2 weeks later...

the tracklist is massive.. would be very nice to hear this set.. will let u know!

excellent tracks u picked!

Jesus Christ this is A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - ! - ! - ! Despite the fact all of these tracks are very well known to me, they are perfectly mixed, the entire mix is like an adrenaline shot in your chest- Pulp Fiction style!!!

The Vox track came in as the nicest surprise here- it's sweet when the oftenly neglected croatian producers get squeezed in between an arsenal of well renowned legendary artists.

This mix kicks major ass, sir :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Tearing the roof off in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... I'm out & reaching for the moon!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...