Infected vs Astral vs Posford vs Cropcircles/Pleiadians

Lu Bu

Brr kids in the psy-scene is nightmare.

Most grown-up psylisteners used to be kids to (in one way or another) so... ;)

For me it's kinda hard to decide between Posford and Infected (AP and CC/Pleiadians are good to but they never really got me like the other two). If Posford would release a new soloalbum and I would halfway like it he would win but since his latest outputs during the last years were nearly only colaborations I think I have to go with IM. The Younger Brother stuff and new Shpongle are good but for my they don't come close to the Hallucinogen stuff and also not to the old IM stuff. The latest IM album also is way better than the last one, I actually like it a lot so IM is it for me.

Most grown-up psylisteners used to be kids to (in one way or another) so... ;)

I was more thinking of if many kids get into the psy-market they will finally stand for much of the sale thus deciding what kind of music gets produced only in the interest of profit. Kinda like it would be in the pop scene, and by kids I don't only mean young people but people with a taste on a level of a kid.

I was more thinking of if many kids get into the psy-market they will finally stand for much of the sale thus deciding what kind of music gets produced only in the interest of profit. Kinda like it would be in the pop scene, and by kids I don't only mean young people but people with a taste on a level of a kid.

So basicly it's the old mine taste is better than theirs discussion. All I'll say about that is taste is something subjectiv and personal so expecting everybody to evolve their taste in the same direction than you do is a bit arrogant. I also think we should be glad that those kids, as you call them, at least buy the music instead of illegal downloading the stuff they like.

WOW what?

Oh I forgot, you are not allowed to like IM (well, at least not their new stuff) on psynews... :rolleyes:

So basicly it's the old mine taste is better than theirs discussion. All I'll say about that is taste is something subjectiv and personal so expecting everybody to evolve their taste in the same direction than you do is a bit arrogant. I also think we should be glad that those kids, as you call them, at least buy the music instead of illegal downloading the stuff they like.

Well if you want' psy music as like Britney Spears club remixes sure...I don't think you understand what I am trying to say and also I am not very at explaining what I mean cause of my lack of english..

Psynews secret police is already on its way to your house :D

:lol: *hides*

Well if you want' psy music as like Britney Spears club remixes sure...I don't think you understand what I am trying to say and also I am not very at explaining what I mean cause of my lack of english..

Imho if you don't want tracks like that it's up to you and the other grown-up listeners to buy as many of the releases they like so the labels know that not only kiddies music is wanted.

I think all the guyhs mentionned here represented between 1995 and 2000 different aspects of the Goa world, more or less trippy, more or less full on, more or less mystic.

Posford was like tripping in the ether,

Astral were like tripping on the sun,

Infected were like tripping in a washing machine,

Pleaidians were like tripping at lightspeed (in a washing machine launched from the ether towards the sun)

As of 2008, I think only Posford will surprise us. Etnica and Astral hopefully, and Infected...no chance.

exactly, that's why they had success, cause they managed to create their own concept and refreshing in that time period...

I think effective and contribution can be different for an individual person but considering the entire let's call it goa evolution

it's mostly the same I guess...

Oh I forgot, you are not allowed to like IM (well, at least not their new stuff) on psynews... :rolleyes:

:lol: you should write that in the "rules part"

:lol: *hides*

Imho if you don't want tracks like that it's up to you and the other grown-up listeners to buy as many of the releases they like so the labels know that not only kiddies music is wanted.

Yes you are right. I didn't think through my initial argument, I did this test when I was on rehab and it said that I had intellectual laziness :)

Yes you are right. I didn't think through my initial argument, I did this test when I was on rehab and it said that I had intellectual laziness :)

:lol: You're funny! ;)

:wub:

thank you been long since anyone said anything positive about me

edit: fuck I thought you were a girl, anyways I'll let the statement stick..

:huh: I am a girl! :D

Really?! You seem to be a nice guy so I can't really imagine that. :)

:huh: I am a girl! :D

Really?! You seem to be a nice guy so I can't really imagine that. :)

Then I take back that I took back my statement :) Well, only my family says nice things and that doesn't really count imo. Maybe if I started talking to other people they would compliment me...hmmm..I'll try that

nothin is matter nowdays

soon anythin will turn in dust , time is motherfuckin over

etnica astral projection , anythin will turn to dust soon