AFGIN in the israeli newspaper this weekend..

afgin

in the link below u can see the articale i wrote to the israeli news paper,it is in hebrew..

the headline of the article is GOA TRANCE 2007 IN ISRAEL - THE REVIVAL..

inside the article i wrote about what happend in the goa israeli scene in the summer 2007,with all the goa parties came alive after 10 years.

also i wrote about the goa scene in the world,and about SUNTRIP RECORDS work,and suntrip future projects.

link to the newspaper site,and to the article: (in the site, scroll down with the mouse to see the article)

http://www.mnews.co.il/iton/570/insert/momu1p018.pdf

enjoy..

and keep the goa vibes alive..

AFGIN/suntrip records

Nice work man! Congradulations! Pity I can't read Hebrew either. I'd be very interested otherwise or if someone could translate. I think it's interesting how Goa is coming back after all these years, how one little label could change things across the world. It's really amazing what power people have when they put their heart into something. Anything is possible.

Thanks for sharing this positivie news! :)

Nice work man! Congradulations! Pity I can't read Hebrew either. I'd be very interested otherwise or if someone could translate. I think it's interesting how Goa is coming back after all these years, how one little label could change things across the world. It's really amazing what power people have when they put their heart into something. Anything is possible.

Thanks for sharing this positivie news! :)

don't worry, u guys will learn some new word except from "Balagan" :)

again Elad, "Saha".

everything tat write there is pretty much true

hello to all goa fans...

i was translated my interview to the israeli news paper..

i want to thanks all pepole for their support,and beliving the goa music,thank you all...

Afgin/suntrip records

the translate:

This week,the music section of the newspaper,would like to talk about what called trance music.

We choosed Elad Afgin AKA AFGIN,a local producer,he has a main place in the revival of the goa trance scene in Israel nowdays.

Afgin is producing his own music in the Suntrip records label.

GOA TRANCE IN ISRAEL 2007 THE - REVIVAL an article by Elad afgin.

In the past 7 years,the Goa trance scene is almost vanish from the Israeli trance scene,and the global trance scene,the 90 trance generation was replaced by another trance styles such as the Full on trance.

But in this year,2007,something happened,and that is the story:

In the start of summer 2007,some party orginaizers worked under the names AMANITA&PSY SPIRIT,took the things to their hands,and decided they want to give an alternative to the Israeli GOA crowd,and that idea seems to be more like a dream than reality.

The summer started with a few small goa parties,and by the time,there was a rumor about trance parties with an old school goa trance music playing on those parties.

And from reality of years with no Goa parties at all,the goa music start raised up again,and found its place on the Israeli trance scene.

Old school goa parties was happened almost every weekend,with an old goa artists from Israel,and abroad,and those artists played only their old goa trance music.

From party to party,the crowd became bigger,until it was like a goa tribe,with hundreds of people coming to the parties.

As a goa producer myself,and the Israeli member of suntrip records,that is the most GOA leading label nowdays,I was invited to play in those parties.

And in those parties,I played my own goa style I produce,and for me it was big honor and excitement to be on the same stage with the old goa artist that I was grow on their music when I was younger.

And almost after 10 years from the golden goa days,seems that the goa is coming back,more than people can expected,more than I can expected.

Seems that the summer is finished too much soon for the goa parties,but the Israeli crowed has the feeling of WE WANT MORE..so the future looks promised.

In about 3 months from now,in march,I am going to play in a big goa event will take place in Belgium,together with the israeli mythological goa band called California sunshine.

Also 2 months from now,in February,Suntrip records is going to realese a double cd compilation,with the most leading Goa artists nowdays.

one of my tracks called From the heart will be release on that comiplation.

In the compilation,there is going to be a booklet,with info about suntrip records, artists And etc,also in the booklet is going to be a review about the Israeli goa scene in year 2007.

The Israeli media saw what is going with the rais up of the goa scene,and I was giving 2 interviews to a 2 radio stations in their trance shows,and talking about my music I produce,and what is happening with the retro parties in Israel.

Also I was give an interview in the Israeli documentry trance movie,called Electronic times,the movie is about the trance scene,in the past,and nowdays.

At the end, I can say , that year 2007 was an amazing for the Goa trance scene in Israel,people are more intresting about the music,and want to here it more in parties,also in the world there is more intresting about what called GOA TRANCE.

So what is happened in year 2007 for the goa trance scene in israel,is something I couldn’t dream about in my best dreams,but it was a reality,and it happend BIG TIME!!.

in the link below u can see the articale i wrote to the israeli news paper,it is in hebrew..

the headline of the article is GOA TRANCE 2007 IN ISRAEL - THE REVIVAL..

inside the article i wrote about what happend in the goa israeli scene in the summer 2007,with all the goa parties came alive after 10 years.

also i wrote about the goa scene in the world,and about SUNTRIP RECORDS work,and suntrip future projects.

link to the newspaper site,and to the article: (in the site, scroll down with the mouse to see the article)

http://www.mnews.co.il/iton/570/insert/momu1p018.pdf

enjoy..

and keep the goa vibes alive..

AFGIN/suntrip records

you look like you go to the spa all the time and get facials and put cucumbers on your eyes. you need to man up.. get in a knife fight and get some scars it might help

kidding man :)

congrats

• 1 month later...

Afgin, my man! :posford:

I got shivers all over my body reading this! I truely hope the oldskool goatrance will rule the world once more :rolleyes:;)

Keep up the good work!!

:drama:

(damn i wish it was march already ;))

Thank you pepole for your nice words,

well it was a great year 2007 for the goa trance in israel..

here in israel,we are working for some goa events that will take place in summer 2008,updates will be soon..

for the pepole who wanted to see to movie "ELECTRONIC TIMES" you can see it in the link below:

thanks again..and keep the goa vibes alive...

AFGIN/suntrip recrods

• 2 weeks later...