TRACK FOR FREE!

Hey, I have decided to offer you a track for free ;-) You can find the download link to my track "Chakral Voyage" on my Myspace Site in the Blog Section.

Have Fun and Enjoy it :posford:

Greetings Michael. Namaste.

PS: It is forbidden to sell the track and I reserve all rights to this track!

My Myspace Site: www.myspace.com/cosmicsilence

what quality is myspace? dont they compress the mp3 you deliver?

He has set a link in his myspace-blog to rapidshare, who he uploads the track as .wav .

I like the track. Looking forward to your new tracks. ;)

I`m glad about all of your comments and all of your support :) It`s an older track and if you listen to my track on the Freshly Cut Tomato / Cronomi Records you will see that I have improved many elements and also my style.... This free track I want to give to all of the people who likes my music style and supported me all the time. It`s great too see that Oldschool / Newschool is coming, and I`m happy about every comment I read, really!!! It shows me, that I go the right way. I`m not perfect and not professional at the moment, but I try to entertain the people on the dancefloor and at home as much as I can. So I`m very happy about every new comment. Thanks to all of you who support me and give me a reason to go on this path to make much better music. THANKS!!! And mostly I want to thank Joske / Suntrip who gave me the chance to realise my dream with my first Track: Psy Spirit. I think it`s very important to thank also the persons behind the artist, so I would like to thank very much Joske who supports as much as he can! :D