Is it wrong to like trance but not to dance?

StraydoG

No, depending on your cultural and or religious backgrounds, trance induced states are not ALWAYS induced from dancing.

-d

nah, got nothing to do with religion imo.... getting into "trance" has nothing to do with any specific religion... its just another way of saying you get into a higher state of conciousnes, a higher state of being... whatever :)

Oh shit, re-read, sorry, misunderstood! :) Yeh of course you are right!

nah, got nothing to do with religion imo.... getting into "trance" has nothing to do with any specific religion... its just another way of saying you get into a higher state of conciousnes, a higher state of being... whatever :)

Oh shit, re-read, sorry, misunderstood! :) Yeh of course you are right!

Yeah, I was merely thinking of african tribal dances through drums, and silly christian snake bite ceremonies in the southern states, and well, the traditional beat off and think of another woman trance state, haaaaah! really though yeah, you got it and stuff, indeed. it was hard to see my meaning, i think too. it was an underlay, definitely.

;)

-d

Yeah, I was merely thinking of african tribal dances through drums, and silly christian snake bite ceremonies in the southern states, and well, the traditional beat off and think of another woman trance state, haaaaah! really though yeah, you got it and stuff, indeed. it was hard to see my meaning, i think too. it was an underlay, definitely.

;)

-d

:D you see, i was not that wrong with my last PM to you ;)

:D you see, i was not that wrong with my last PM to you ;)

I never said you were. I'm just in a jaded mode some days and just because I disagree to disagree does not mean I can not later on agree to disagree. hEEhEE! laugh.

I'm just not in a good place right now. I want to move, out of country, but at the same time, I want to live off the land. What country could I really do that in without pissing off the local government or something? Heh!

-d

You poor saps. I can't not dance. Even if I am just standing the beat just gets to me, it goes through the body and makes everything move. I don't even have to think about it consciously, if the music is good my body will start dancing by itself without brain interfering. It's one of the most amazing feelings in life for me. I guess it's one of the last free areas that my ego doesn't have total control over. Stop caring about what some insecure snob might think about the way you move and let yourself go. Music+dancing is like no other energy release. I truly believe that you are missing out on a huge chunk of the experience.

Yes, yes, yes! I CAN NOT stay still to this kind of music ... I always have to move. Although the times where I almost kicked the blunts out of peoples hands (and sometimes even did it, ouch!) because I was swinging my arms and actually every part of my body so wildly are long gone ... I can now move moderately and still feel great energy :) ... but standing still when the music is good is impossible, I have to move! I don't understand how one can not move to this music, it's impossible in my eyes...