Tracklisting:

01. Shakta & Ping Pong - Starbug [Phantasm Records, 1996]

02. Moonweed & Squid - Martians On Motorcycles [Psychic Deli, 1996]

03. Green House Effect - Wolfgang [symbiosis Records, 1996]

04. Chakra - Liquid Troll [Krembo Records, 1996]

05. Eco - Crowd Nine [Karmic Records, 1996]

06. Baby Doc & The Dentist - Mantra To The Buddha (Hardfloor Remix) [TeC, 1995]

07. Slinky Wizard - Lunar Juice [Flying Rhino Records, 1994]

08. Astral Projection - Time Began With The Universe (Original Mix) [Matsuri Productions, 1996]

09. Kailash - Higher (Bamboo Mix) [Matsuri Productions, 1996]

10. Psychaos - Intellect [TIP Records, 1995]

11. Shakta - Foxglove [Psychic Deli, 1996]

12. Hallucinogen - Deranger [Twisted Records, 1996]

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/55lm7n (updated)

Enjoy! :posford:

gotta admit: there are many tracks here I haven't heard. You got me curious! :)

Looking forward to hear bamboo mix of kailash track. the original is top corker.

e. gotta give it to you misto: your mixing is pretty much flawless! I honestly wasn't able to pinpoint the transitions between tracks. I'm more than looking forward your next one.

You know why?

Because most of the tracks didn't deliver. Tracks 1-7 didn't really give me the rush. AP fortunately changed the direction. :) I absolutely _adore_ how you mixed kailash and AP. the melodies really fitted together well. The Kailash tune surely isn't the most easy track to mix.

All the way till the end the tracks deliver. Classic Psychaos and Hallusimon always make me nod my head. :)

If I could suggest something... make a mix rocking at steady 145-146 bpm.

boom shakala! an all that...

looking nice and i will take a listen to this one. hm wonder how Green House Effect - Wolfgang sounds in 133bpm

i really like that track and having the 12" of it

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i really appreciate it.

@ Oopie and Darkarbiter: Okay, Starbug is a bit monotone. I like starting a mix with a track that is not too strong.

But c'mon, track 02 - 07: All killer tracks IMO. Anyway, i appreciate your honest feedback, thanks! :D

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i really appreciate it.

@ Oopie and Darkarbiter: Okay, Starbug is a bit monotone. I like starting a mix with a track that is not too strong.

But c'mon, track 02 - 07: All killer tracks IMO. Anyway, i appreciate your honest feedback, thanks! :D

Well my point was it worked really well with the flow. :drama:

Like i said already, thanks for the feedback folks. If you didn't already do so, you can also listen to Goa-Getter I + II, if you like.

You can find them here. Topics are "Classic Mix: Goa/Trance/Acid" and "Another Oldschool Mix".

The forth mix is coming soon. :D

Like i said already, thanks for the feedback folks. If you didn't already do so, you can also listen to Goa-Getter I + II, if you like.

You can find them here. Topics are "Classic Mix: Goa/Trance/Acid" and "Another Oldschool Mix".

The forth mix is coming soon. :D

I remember downloading one of them and not really liking it (I think it was first one) after about 3 tracks... I think I'll give it another chance though concidering the quality of this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

giving this one a play now. Starbug - awesome! real spacey and carried me away. Not sure which Shakta and Ping Pong track it was but..one by them was one of the first psychedelic trance tracks I've ever heard. 8) Moonweed kickin in...raunchy acid with a creepy atmosphere. feeling very dark faerytale-ish. I can tell this mix is gonna be fun *_*

heres Astral with a familiar one. trippier than I remember. psychedelic flow and color all thru this. great mix!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...