Übernoob needs help

Try ze Zound Rekordargh ® (its one three three seven, yo), and hook it up with teh Master Volume © liek this:

Posted Image

U gonna be pumpin fat psy beatz in no time, yo! :posford:

yo that was some nice advice bro!

im like... woooot...

no.. seriously? someone wanna give me some lessons?

All great psy artists have started by learning a traditional instrument. I recommend a harmonica, bassoon, trombone or castanets. If you skip this part your music will end up like Skazi's.

i play guitar :)

im no good thou :(

I wouldnt say u need a traditional instrument to be a great psy artist tbh. It's about how much experience you have, and some talent (or the other way around :P). I used to play some flute while I was in primary school, nothing special. It didn't really influence on me becoming a musician.

You should try Fruityloops Studio. It's very easy to learn and it's become a very productive proggy these days. (altho I know u've allready tried it and said its too hard for you)

You could also try Ableton Live. I've heard great things about that one, and I also heard it's quite easy to master the basic skills of production with it ;)

I wouldnt say u need a traditional instrument to be a great psy artist tbh. It's about how much experience you have, and some talent (or the other way around :P). I used to play some flute while I was in primary school, nothing special. It didn't really influence on me becoming a musician.

You should try Fruityloops Studio. It's very easy to learn and it's become a very productive proggy these days. (altho I know u've allready tried it and said its too hard for you)

You could also try Ableton Live. I've heard great things about that one, and I also heard it's quite easy to master the basic skills of production with it ;)

Nah, pick up the ukelele or the harp, I say.

Learn to make trance like ethnoscope using only bongo drums and a long rubber band stretched over a 2x4. :) It's rather impressive.

No but seriously, if you spent maybe half the time you were posting here, and spent it on some studio software instead, you would get good in no time (about a year or two before you sound decent, this is the rule for anyone despite the software they use.)

I recommend FL, it gives good results very quickly for those who know how to use it. (Those who don't will say it sucks). Elitists will tell you to use Cubase, Alternatives and mac users will say Ableton or Logic. It does not matter, so long as it has VSTi support and a comfortable mixer.

For FL the massive "Getting Started" tutorial availible on the site will introduce you to the program and the general workflow for production. When I first got a hold of it I remember I stayed up until 4AM 3 nights in a row because it was so exciting. Then went through the entire tutorial again.

No one can tell you how to produce, you must be self taught - its the only way you'll develop style. (most fullon production is "shared" between elitist israeli DJs, the skills passed from one friend to another- no one was self taught there and thats why there is little style in the music. Stop using VB1 for the bass you coons, Explore a little!)

If you aren't prepared to spend 1-2 years making tracks that absolutely blow ass, then music production is not for you. It takes time to learn exactly what you need to do to translate what booms inside your head so that it can boom inside your speakers.

The other thing thatsgood to know is that you will never be worse - you can only get better with time. Its impossible to suck more than your first tracks. Even nhjo has shown a few ounces of improvement over the years.