Metapsychic Records in trouble?

jivamukti

I never wanted to chime in on this thread, but...

Dude your label is crap. Period. I haven't even heard anything released off of it, but your attitudes speak for the label itself. If you knew BUSINESS as you dumb fucks claim you do, you would had halted your conversations long ago and moved onward and distanced yourself away from this thread.

HOWEVER, you're fools. You just made a complete ass of that 'label.' My two cents, who gives a fuck about your label? You expect great gifts out of this? You expect us to support you? If you want support, go on welfare you tards. I don't see Suntrip complaining everytime they have a fluke, or do they? Do they tend to piss people off? Do they go around wanting to flame potential folks who may end up putting money in their pocket? Fuck no.

So if you're going to piss on fire, you better have drunken a few thousand kegs of beer, because what you did was nothing but make a complete ass of this so wonderful godsend label.

Sorry, I didn't read all of this thread, it didn't seem worth it. But insulting people when they give you ideas is ridiculous. You don't know business period. You failed economics 101 in this thread. Goodluck in the future, and maybe change your aliases so nobody recognizes you because by golly, you're fools. I haven't really needed to insult anyone in the past on this forum, but for crying out loud, what the FUCK are you achieving out of this?

"u r making us stronger ehehehehe"

Okay, so long as we keep a thread alive about your idiocy, you think you gain a customer base? No. You think by charging you're going to make money? Okay! You might find a few skazi fans who are entitled to spend their money the way they want to. I doubt you even report this sort of income on your taxes with your local government so how the fuck do you even think you'd be a business, HUH?

ANSWER ME BUTTHEADS!

I don't like you, in fact, I'd kick you in your balls right now for sounding so...hmm..well, sooo....just...stupid! STUPID STUPID STUPID.

HEY ASSHOLES, BUY OUR MUSIC, COME ON FUCKHEADS, SUPPORT US!@#

Good fucking business motto, I'll be sure to do that in my next business startup.

Oh, and have a nice day.

-d

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

I never wanted to chime in on this thread, but...

Dude your label is crap. Period. I haven't even heard anything released off of it, but your attitudes speak for the label itself. If you knew BUSINESS as you dumb fucks claim you do, you would had halted your conversations long ago and moved onward and distanced yourself away from this thread.

HOWEVER, you're fools. You just made a complete ass of that 'label.' My two cents, who gives a fuck about your label? You expect great gifts out of this? You expect us to support you? If you want support, go on welfare you tards. I don't see Suntrip complaining everytime they have a fluke, or do they? Do they tend to piss people off? Do they go around wanting to flame potential folks who may end up putting money in their pocket? Fuck no.

So if you're going to piss on fire, you better have drunken a few thousand kegs of beer, because what you did was nothing but make a complete ass of this so wonderful godsend label.

Sorry, I didn't read all of this thread, it didn't seem worth it. But insulting people when they give you ideas is ridiculous. You don't know business period. You failed economics 101 in this thread. Goodluck in the future, and maybe change your aliases so nobody recognizes you because by golly, you're fools. I haven't really needed to insult anyone in the past on this forum, but for crying out loud, what the FUCK are you achieving out of this?

"u r making us stronger ehehehehe"

Okay, so long as we keep a thread alive about your idiocy, you think you gain a customer base? No. You think by charging you're going to make money? Okay! You might find a few skazi fans who are entitled to spend their money the way they want to. I doubt you even report this sort of income on your taxes with your local government so how the fuck do you even think you'd be a business, HUH?

ANSWER ME BUTTHEADS!

I don't like you, in fact, I'd kick you in your balls right now for sounding so...hmm..well, sooo....just...stupid! STUPID STUPID STUPID.

HEY ASSHOLES, BUY OUR MUSIC, COME ON FUCKHEADS, SUPPORT US!@#

Good fucking business motto, I'll be sure to do that in my next business startup.

Oh, and have a nice day.

-d

Lot of blah blah blah, for what? For glory? No, for nothing :lol: You want to impress me with your bunch of poor insults and other threatens there? Ouuuu, Im scared now!!! You want to make me cry maybe? to teach me some lessons? :lol: Thats desperate houseboy in action. :lol:

I dont care about you, your comments, write what you want there, you are unexistant for me. Understood? ;)

I dont like you too. Just looking at your retarded face on your avatar, thats enough for me.

And no, dont kick them, but s#ck my ballz, poor guy ;)

Guest antic

Damn, this gets better with every post!

Mods, I think this should be pinned at the top of General Forum ...Wait! Promotional Forum will be much better!!! :lol:

I guess we have enough of that fighting for now. Topic closed!