ray subject - few new tracks

dendy

few my latest tracks, here they are in full lenght - 256kBit mp3 quality ... every

comments are welcome... and if you are a DJ and you like my tracks, freel free

to use them in your set, only write me here info "i played your track XY at party ZY", thanks :-)

ray_subject-why_not

ray_subject-who_knows

ray_subject-sweet_disco

ray_subject-pheromone_pulse.

ray_subject-dawn_of_gods

ray_subject-farewell_in_eternity

good psy tracks, between goa and psychedelic fullon, i like it :)

"Sweet Disco" has interesting melodies

"Who knows" has a very powerful intro, strong bassline, trippy FXs and beats. Good story too, good darkish track :)

"Why not?" starts very powerful, dark melodies... don't like the guitar, doesn't mix very well with the story IMO. trippy lead after guitar, nice oriental melody :) the guitar appears again and know it mixes well, good ending, good track too

"Dawn of Gods" starts with soft beautiful melodies, grows in psychedelic power, then slides softly till the end, very melodic and calm

"Farewell in eternity" has a strong bass and soft melodies... it's a good track, i think it loses focus and direction towards the end, would like a harder ending

"Pheromone Pulse" starts very strong and psychedelic, turns melodic in the middle, with a good twist at 3:00. Develops with beauty, but i think it loses power towards the end

Very good tracks, i would play them in a DJ set oriented more to the melodic side.

Thanks for sharing!

Boom

Serguei

thanks for all feedbacks and positive reactions, thanks for small criticism too.. thanks for all :-) i'm very happy when people like my lovely "childs" :-)