Kalikaye Namah (goa,150bpm kick ass track* bhoom*)

Kalki

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p7uwcv

This track took me 3 months to produce(with breaks). Its a dark goa with lots of indian feel. There is a nice flute melody in the intro. The track is fat n full of sounds. kick is heavy with a nice bass line. Its a Kick ass track ;)

This is what i think abot this track. pls lemme know what u guys n gals think about it :wank:

This track is dedicated to Godess kali, the power of shiva with lots of love n devotion

****Bhoom shankari****

Whoa mate- that flute line is catchy! Yes sir, catchy and then some. Too bad that everything else pales when compared to its effect, IMO. Do not be discouraged, though! ;) I like this track a lot. Even those sections where there is no flute, you placed some pretty sinister and twisted effects, but you didn't overdo it, as most darkish producers tend to... It is dark, it's menacing, but it stays on the groovy side just enough so that a non dark psy fan can thoroughly enjoy it.

I can see this one easily getting some spin time during nigh time forest sets... Great job!

Whoa mate- that flute line is catchy! Yes sir, catchy and then some. Too bad that everything else pales when compared to its effect, IMO. Do not be discouraged, though! ;) I like this track a lot. Even those sections where there is no flute, you placed some pretty sinister and twisted effects, but you didn't overdo it, as most darkish producers tend to... It is dark, it's menacing, but it stays on the groovy side just enough so that a non dark psy fan can thoroughly enjoy it.

I can see this one easily getting some spin time during nigh time forest sets... Great job!

:):):) thanks bro. nice to know that u liked flute thing. yeah its dark but sweet to cos its abot a goddess, a mother with lots of love but still agressive to our negative feelings ;)

I really like your track Kalki! The melody is indeed catchy!

Keep it up man!

Peace :)

Hey toza ..... my dear bro. where r u...lost in ur books :P hop we will meet soon. Thnx for da review :)

Bhoommmm!!!

I thought there was both good and bad things in this track.

what I liked was the ~4:30-6:00 part. very stripped down, simple but effective. the melody is real killer, and the repetitiveness makes it sound very funky. I'd like to hear more of this minimal techno-ish goa from you.

I didn't like the "climax" or whatever you wanna call it. the melodies after that "aummm" sample sounded too forced to my ears. sort of nitzhonot feel, too cheesy. I think you need to put more effort in melodies and song structure, but with patience and practise it's possible. :)

man really, that ~4:30-6:00 was really well made. I believe with key changes and little variations you could stretch that part to being a whole another kick-ass (techno) track.

I thought there was both good and bad things in this track.

what I liked was the ~4:30-6:00 part. very stripped down, simple but effective. the melody is real killer, and the repetitiveness makes it sound very funky. I'd like to hear more of this minimal techno-ish goa from you.

I didn't like the "climax" or whatever you wanna call it. the melodies after that "aummm" sample sounded too forced to my ears. sort of nitzhonot feel, too cheesy. I think you need to put more effort in melodies and song structure, but with patience and practise it's possible. :)

man really, that ~4:30-6:00 was really well made. I believe with key changes and little variations you could stretch that part to being a whole another kick-ass (techno) track.

tnx oopie for this very nice feedback :) really usefull for the improvement of da track ;)

Bhoom Shankar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!