FSOL - ARCHIVES

seraph

OMFG ! ! ! The kings of modern electronic sound gathered 3 volumes of unreleased bliss ! And it is out now ! You can buy from their site for 12 euros for a CD ! I am going to order it straight away ! This is THE BEST NEWS THIS YEAR for me... unbelievable ! Argh ! Another three volumes, each over 1 hour long... :D

You can also hear the samples on their site, 40 seconds long which is not enough but you will get the picture, coz that is FSOL ! I haven't been more excited for some music in a long time. This is A MUST ! For all FSOL lovers, go and get them ! :)

Drooling like a mad man !!! AWESOME NEWS ! :rolleyes:

Great news. I still can't believe they released the 'best of fsol' as it has no new tracks/remixes etc. Not good enough for someone with almost their entire discography... ;)

I will definitely check this one. Cheers for the heads up! :)

Obviously their only concern is how to make more money and you all are going to buy this...

Anyway, it'll surely be a shit album, I won't even listen to it.

FSOL just need to hang up, they don't have "it" anymore...

Obviously their only concern is how to make more money and you all are going to buy this...

Its all about the taste innit? :) And 12 euros is not very expensive imo, very fair price...

What ? Are you mad ? They haven't lost it until THE ISNESS album, and this is collection of unreleased old tunes... Either way, I won't argue with you, I've heard the samples and they sound very promising, plus the price is very cheap for FSOL unreleased stuff.

I see that not many people are interested in them, which is a shame... they make most delicate freestyle music ever.

is this going to be on CD or just download??

Ummm, yeah, I've just checked it for order and it is INSTANT DOWNLOAD thing, so I am a little bit dissapointed. :unsure:

*sigh* yup,... when will they ever make new stuff again,.......

and I do think they still have it though,...

i very,very much love the amorphous androgyneous stuff i must say

Well, these 3 Volumes could be considered as their new stuff, nevermind they were made before... IT IS NEW STUFF ! :D

Guys, I was like... duh... joking... Just doing the same thing like others do with Halucinogen and Shpongle. It seems I've done it too well... :P;)

Hey Seraph how 'bout a review eh? ;)

Haven't heard them yet... I also found some other goodies like ZEEBOX, Brian Dougans project from 1984-1987...

There are 2 volumes of that. I am wondering wheter is worth to pay for so many downloads... :D

Ummm, yeah, I've just checked it for order and it is INSTANT DOWNLOAD thing, so I am a little bit dissapointed. :unsure:

Damn! I would have liked a 3CD set but for 12 euros what were we expecting :lol:

I was excited until the download thingie. I want the originals to go with the rest of my FSOL discography

I was excited until the download thingie. I want the originals to go with the rest of my FSOL discography

Argh ! Yeah, me too, but maybe they didn't have enough money to release them on CD's... have you seen ZEEBOX stuff ? I want it as well... :D

* google Zeebox * (never heard of em)

Aaah, it is a Brian Dougan thingie. Is it any good?

While we're at it, I recently found ... aarrghghgh, I can't find it. Some cool (though lo-fi) movies from the FSOL guys explaining how they were making their music. Haven't even watched all of it, it must be on my computer somewhere... remind me!

* google Zeebox * (never heard of em)

Aaah, it is a Brian Dougan thingie. Is it any good?

While we're at it, I recently found ... aarrghghgh, I can't find it. Some cool (though lo-fi) movies from the FSOL guys explaining how they were making their music. Haven't even watched all of it, it must be on my computer somewhere... remind me!

This topic could be a reminder for that... :P

I still haven't heard anything from ZEEBOX, but it must be very experiemental especially considering the time when was made 1984-1987...

Either way, it is Brian Dougans, so it must be at least trippy... :D

I was really excited until I read that these are download only releases. I don't even think i'll be checking them out now. I listened to some samples, and many of these seem like demos/alternate versions of already released tracks. Had this been on CD, i'd buy it in an instant.. i don't do MP3 releases