Red Seal

RTP

Hi

I got this album from Red Seal, Black Ops, since quite some time already. And I must say I like that style ... the chilling vibe that swings with it in some tracks is very cool. Lately I have been coming across it again and I must say it would be quite nice to have some more music in that direction. I like this chilling style, mixed with dub and occasionaly even a few hip hop elements. I tried to find some stuff, but found nothing suitable ... either it's too psy-chill like or it's too much hip hop (I don't like hip hop, you know ... but funnily enough Red Seal have just the right amount of it in it that I actually like it!). Can anybody recommend me something? Would be cool...

Hi

I got this album from Red Seal, Black Ops, since quite some time already. And I must say I like that style ... the chilling vibe that swings with it in some tracks is very cool. Lately I have been coming across it again and I must say it would be quite nice to have some more music in that direction. I like this chilling style, mixed with dub and occasionaly even a few hip hop elements. I tried to find some stuff, but found nothing suitable ... either it's too psy-chill like or it's too much hip hop (I don't like hip hop, you know ... but funnily enough Red Seal have just the right amount of it in it that I actually like it!). Can anybody recommend me something? Would be cool...

start with those other later rhino albums re evolution etc have lots of good quality artists in that genre, boom devil triple game etc then maybe start working on their albums

Hi

Yeah, not really heard anything like it. I also have the album. As technossomy said, try the flying rhino comps featuring red seal tracks, they fit quite well into the comps so the rest of the tracks might be good for you

try the comps

White Rhino (the start of it)

Re:Evolution Vol. II - TIme

Re:Evolution III - Life

Cornwall Eclipse - Shephard's Warning

Live In Germany 2000

Re:Evolution IV -

So Fa

all flying Rhino

&

Soul Vibration 001

I listen to him live in the Sola Luna festival in samothraki . We were no more than 20-30 ppl in the chill area cause a big name, cannot remember who, was playing in the psy stage. I feel very lucky that i was there :D .

White Rhino (the start of it)

indeed, there's also the first released Red Seal track on it :)

good, so I will start trying to get those Flying Rhino compilations somewhere...

Hi

lol, i love this board. I got this album about 2 weeks ago and have seriously gotten into it over the past few days and was just gonna ask if anyone else had any recommendations for similar music, until i saw this thread. Anyway, great album and thanks for the other recommendations, will def check em out.

• 2 weeks later...