Full on

exotic

Ok this might be one of the most stupidest questions!!

Can full on exist above 146 BPM ??

... I've never heard of full on above that specification ..

Or still - is it possible to create full on which is say 150 bpm :blink:

I'd appreciate some musicans take on this.

Yeah, I would say you can. I have created a very energetic track in 152 BPM, but merely only because the breakbeats that I used sounded better that fast. When I put the 4/4 beat on top, it is fucking swinging as well. I will most likely play it as a last track in my live though hehehe :)

There's lots of full on above 146 BPM. With a quick view through my case I found a couple of examples:

Psysex - L.S.Dance (Psysex Remix) [150 BPM]

Psysex - Bionic Bong (GMS Remix) [148 BPM]

Shanti - Spirithorse (Sub6 Remix) [148 BPM]

Violet Vision - Cellophane (Sub6 & Domestic Remix) [147 BPM]

Synthetic - Africa (Wizzy Noise Remix) [147 BPM]

Electric Universe - The Self [148 BPM]

The reason why i was askin this according to me if full on is above 146 it looses its full onish structure and starts tending more towards a more darker harder perspective. The bassline tho could be the differentiating factor.

I thought full on meant hard banging music! Usually the faster the more fullon right? Green Nuns of The Revolution used to be described as full on. Since it became the name for the subgenre it has become negative. I love Fullon Music :)

I thought full on meant hard banging music! Usually the faster the more fullon right? Green Nuns of The Revolution used to be described as full on. Since it became the name for the subgenre it has become negative. I love Fullon Music :)

Fullon used to mean full-power,no? And it was teh bestest shit until it became a subgenre

Fullon used to mean full-power,no? And it was teh bestest shit until it became a subgenre

Yeah! It's all good until it becomes popular & every talentless fuck & his dog decides to release the latest crappy copy of what was successful before it!

I've nothing against fullon, just don't like generic sounding crap. Some people do, good for them. They must be very happy :) But I don't :(;)

It's about the same story with every genre that gets popularized and kid-ridden. :(

Do you remember when you were a kid?

When I was I went to oldschool goa parties!

Everyone was so nice but now I wonder now if everyone was thinking what a stupid yound twat! Actually likes this shite new music :P

Do you remember when you were a kid?

When I was I went to oldschool goa parties!

Everyone was so nice but now I wonder now if everyone was thinking what a stupid yound twat! Actually likes this shite new music :P

I was a hardcore tr00 Black Metal phreak when I was a kid :)

& I bet loads of people went "pfff... look at this kid" :P

It's hard to hear what someone is saying when you have earphones on 24/7 :lol:

But generally, I dressed quite normal, no corpsepaint or long hair, just all (or most black).

The funniest thing is that when I see some 14yo in an extreme (not just metal) outfit, I can't help thinking:

WHAT A RETARD!!!! :lol: It's yuppization all the way.

It's hard to hear what someone is saying when you have earphones on 24/7 :lol:

But generally, I dressed quite normal, no corpsepaint or long hair, just all (or most black).

The funniest thing is that when I see some 14yo in an extreme (not just metal) outfit, I can't help thinking:

WHAT A RETARD!!!! :lol: It's yuppization all the way.

This is what happens when you grow up :(

I can't help looking at stupid fucking retards & thinking "pfff" Even though I used to be (probably still am) one :o

This is what happens when you grow up :(

I can't help looking at stupid fucking retards & thinking "pfff" Even though I used to be (probably still am) one :o

I wonder if this is how the ex-Psy/Goa (Infected Mushroom, AP etc) feel :lol:

I wonder if this is how the ex-Psy/Goa (Infected Mushroom, AP etc) feel :lol:

No!

They just go

Pfff! What stupid fucking idiots! I was born with better music than them *insert smug smiley*