Shpongle Live has been cancelled

yohankiwi

Aforth shpongle would be great but a forth hallucinogen album would be the killargh, something more uplifting, i would love 8 tracks in the style and melodies of space pussy, it would be jsut too amazing

I think we should wait for a 3rd Hallucinogen album before thinking of a 4th :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been 10 years now guys...im pretty sure we wont be seeing another hallucinogen album...

I might agree if he didn't say so himself in an interview sometime last year that he was going to start working on it. Granted he said that about 3 years ago too, but at least the desire seems to be there with in him somewhere. I think its more a question of "when" than "if".

Am I the only one who would rather hear a new "The Mystery Of The Yeti" release than a new Shpongle-album? :)

That would be very nice.... too bad they have'nt been focused on releasing some groundbreaking mystical music like that did with old yeties.... Its a shame really... Im getting quite bored with what they r releasing today anyway, but I want to positively surprised by them :P

Friday 25th May 2007

Twisted LIVE in Concert

Simon Posford - Shpongle DJ set

Younger Brother LIVE - (Album Launch)

Hallucinogen in DUB - LIVE

Ott - LIVE (2nd Album Preview)

Prometheus - LIVE

Koxbox - LIVE (new material)

Eat Static - LIVE

OK, consider me officially tempted. Actually, more than just tempted. :D Unless some major financial disaster or an unavoidable trip at the same time comes up, I'll be there. :) I'm not usually a fan of so many live sets, but when it's Eat Static, Koxbox, Ott (I guess he's doing both the Ott set and the Hallucinogen in Dub set?), I can't complain too much.

Friday 25th May 2007

Twisted LIVE in Concert

Simon Posford - Shpongle DJ set

Younger Brother LIVE - (Album Launch)

Hallucinogen in DUB - LIVE

Ott - LIVE (2nd Album Preview)

Prometheus - LIVE

Koxbox - LIVE (new material)

Eat Static - LIVE

For more info please paste this link to our forum into your browser:

http://twisted.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t...3d0f90225e61a93

We are pleased to announce a new Twisted Label Party Project!

We have secured the Brixton Academy for the third in the latest series of Twisted Label parties. With a dancefloor size of 3500 including a huge seated gallery area, this will allow you all to see the treats we have in store. Even if you are exhausted and need to go and sit down, you don't have to miss a thing! Our goal is to create a better environment with each party. A more comfortable, cosy and impressive place to party, somewhere you can get truly twisted.

We want to get a true concert vibe going. A main floor with a custom sound system, engineered by the best for maximum brain cell reconfiguration! With the last two parties being almost indoor festivals, spread out over several rooms and with the energy spread out also, this party is going to be much more focused on the old school live psychedelic performances with musicians, that can be shared by the collective party consciousness. Think Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, The Grateful Dead and Phish. Our contribution to this chain of greats will be a unique set from Hallucinogen in Dub, with Ott and Simon Posford on Guitars and Effects with the legendary Youth on the Bass. One day in the future it will be the full Shpongle work out but not this time.

:lol: I'm so tempted to go... so tempted... so tempted... maybe even more than with the previous twisted party. arrrrgh ;)

:lol: I'm so tempted to go... so tempted... so tempted... maybe even more than with the previous twisted party. arrrrgh ;)

Uh oh....do I sense a repeat of Voov 2006 dancefloor tomfoolery? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to go but now I don't think I can make it back to England in May! My mum put so much pressure on me making back to my home town that now I feel bad about going back at all. Will she never learn? :(