Phutureprimitive Number 2.

yohankiwi

His official wesite stated he is releasing his trance album (Shapeshifter) very soon too... good year for him

edit: actually he's decided to change the name to Telepathik due to numerous Shapeshifter's out there already

His official wesite stated he is releasing his trance album (Shapeshifter) very soon too... good year for him

edit: actually he's decided to change the name to Telepathik due to numerous Shapeshifter's out there already

One of those Shape Shifters did release a psytrance album back in 1998:

http://www.discogs.com/release/241584

Hugh Sharpe, one of the members, actually posted some links to his retrospective mixes a few months back in the promotion subforum.

• 1 year later...

I'll be playing at a festival he is headlining in just a couple of weeks...

http://www.ektoplazm.com/events/entheos-festival-2008/

Telepathik plays at midnight on Saturday night and I'm on right after him. I'll see what I can find out!

Damn I wish I could afford to go to that. They just put ferry prices up yet again. Any info on other events in BC besides Shambala? I know ur more ontario but any info would be appreciated(Ill check ur site further later). Back on topic if hes releasing this under a different alias will the style be different than subconscious?

I was always under the impression that his second album was never due out last year... I was never able to find any information on it. For months he has been promising an album under Telepathik and states hes working on new Phutureprimitive material. What I do know is that he recently started a mastering service.. so it seems he has his hands pretty full. i won't hold my breath on anything this year either

I was always under the impression that his second album was never due out last year... I was never able to find any information on it. For months he has been promising an album under Telepathik and states hes working on new Phutureprimitive material. What I do know is that he recently started a mastering service.. so it seems he has his hands pretty full. i won't hold my breath on anything this year either

last update i read on telepathik was that it was supposed to be out in march...

however, normally a delayed release means they are working more on the album, which will hopefully mean it will be even better (either that or they fucked it all up!). rain doesn't seem like the type of producer to just release for the sake of releasing, im sure hes gonna wait until both albums are mindblowingly good.

has anyone caught any of his telepathik sets yet btw? what can we expect from this project of his?