When you Dream!

abasio

The dwarfs were a mixture of red and orange if i remeber correctly and the giants were black and white... the entire scenery was magnificent. :lol:

Somehow I imagined these colours when you described your dream :lol:

I was thinking of getting http://www.discogs.com/release/728911 and play it during sleepy time :o

Put it on repeat & sleep forever :D

Sadly, i can't sleep if i hear something. Meaning it has to be quiet for me to be able to fall asleep.

Its never quite for me anymore.... sadly.... too much music I guess :( (eternal (maybe) ringing)

I think I will try Steve Roach - The Magnificient Void tonight.... might put me into astral space :P

Hmm, got stoned on some good stuff last night and listened to Various - The French Connection.

It was nice, I could decipher the music clearer and slowly they became visuals and before I knew it, I was dreaming.... dreaming basslines! :D

I hate to admit it myself, but psytrance has more features when combined with certain smokable substances.

I've been spending some time listening to my summery stuff & I've found that while listening to it when I'm asleep has given me great dreams of being on the beach with hot girls in Bikinis :wub:

Best for this has been

Ulrich Schnauss - Far Away Trains Passing By

Abakus - That Much Closer To The Sun

Kuba - Inside Out

& both Kaya Project albums

:)

all albums I hadn't previously choosen as my sleeping music

:)

• 3 weeks later...

I easily fall asleep to the goa/psy because its just part of me. it relaxes and BOOM! I'm out. but music is never in my dreams. I can only recall one cool dream I ever had tho with music..I was making my own song with thoughts. it didn't last long. dont recall any visuals but the sounds and stuff just spewed out in creation. was a fun one ;D

Usually I make my own psy-dub mixes to make my dreams more colourful and positive, but sometimes I simply turn on various ambient/dub releases for this goal.

I easily fall asleep to the goa/psy because its just part of me. it relaxes and BOOM! I'm out. but music is never in my dreams. I can only recall one cool dream I ever had tho with music..I was making my own song with thoughts. it didn't last long. dont recall any visuals but the sounds and stuff just spewed out in creation. was a fun one ;D

Often I don't hear the music in the dream but I can feel it's influence! More surreal dreams I have when listening to music :)

• 2 weeks later...

At some point last night while I was asleep, the infinity project - the answer came on. Not only did I have a dream about being in an escape pod drifting through the solar system, I could actually hear the track in my dream :)

At some point last night while I was asleep, the infinity project - the answer came on. Not only did I have a dream about being in an escape pod drifting through the solar system, I could actually hear the track in my dream :)

:o that sounds nice... give me some of that stuff u r eating ;) but seriously that sounds very pleasant! Did u meet any weird aliens?

:o that sounds nice... give me some of that stuff u r eating ;) but seriously that sounds very pleasant! Did u meet any weird aliens?

No but I did get a sense of panic everytime I looked at the lever to open the door & felt tempted to open it :huh: I had to pretend to be a dog not to do it :blink:

No but I did get a sense of panic everytime I looked at the lever to open the door & felt tempted to open it :huh: I had to pretend to be a dog not to do it :blink:

:o that sounds.... hmm... pretty weird :P But it have been the music! I have'nt had many out-in-space dreams lately, I might have to sleep with mystical experineces in the near future!

:o that sounds.... hmm... pretty weird :P But it have been the music! I have'nt had many out-in-space dreams lately, I might have to sleep with mystical experineces in the near future!

do it mate! it never fails for me to give the crazy dreams :D

• 2 weeks later...