new transwave

technosomy

If it really bums you out, then the error is in a tight loop, so it should be easy to cut it out, and copy the segment from one bar later and replace the flawed one.

Allow me to repeat myself... It's easier to fix than putting chewing gum in the hole of a leaking gas tank.

Allow me to repeat myself... It's easier to fix than putting chewing gum in the hole of a leaking gas tank.

I understand these guys. You can't expect Audio editing skills from everybody who decided to invest in your album. Totally unacceptable IMHO. And happens for some reason many times in this scene. Makes you think really. They want you to buy the original product but they don't even to spend a hour to hear the final product through. Happened too many times to some of the biggest names of the scene. Unacceptable.

I understand these guys. You can't expect Audio editing skills from everybody who decided to invest in your album. Totally unacceptable IMHO. And happens for some reason many times in this scene. Makes you think really. They want you to buy the original product but they don't even to spend a hour to hear the final product through. Happened too many times to some of the biggest names of the scene. Unacceptable.

Well, I agree - but in my comment there's the offer of actually doing it, if anybody wants...? It will have to wait to the weekend though ;)

-A

Oh well...if everybody has the error, it's not that worse...

I mean, imagine if you where the only one with the error.

That's more frustrating...

Well OK in that case you could ask your money back and get a new one without error...

<_<

Oh well...if everybody has the error, it's not that worse...

I mean, imagine if you where the only one with the error.

That's more frustrating...

Well OK in that case you could ask your money back and get a new one without error...

<_<

no way my belgian friend after all this time, a perfect original of the track flamicogyren, and there's an error in it...

don't want to be negative but it sucks right now !

:D;)

no way my belgian friend after all this time, a perfect original of the track flamicogyren, and there's an error in it...

don't want to be negative but it sucks right now !

:D;)

yes it sucks!!! . some heads are going to fall @ transwave inc. , I promise . this fault will not stay unpunished!

more seriously and talking about this noise . first of all it s a bad dat tape noise . it was on the only tape we had . we could have erased it but then you miss a bar . we though ok, let s be old school and put it on the cd like this . i personnaly like it , this noise, reminds me of the good times .you know , dat tapes , shiva candles , incense and stuff .

i am very sad to see people think they are being ripped off . we just tried to be authentik . people interested can pm me and they will get an hi res version without the noise, and a picture of me naked .

ps there is another noise like this on the cd, who will b the first to find it???? hum.... i wait !

more seriously and talking about this noise . first of all it s a bad dat tape noise . it was on the only tape we had . we could have erased it but then you miss a bar . we though ok, let s be old school and put it on the cd like this . i personnaly like it , this noise, reminds me of the good times .you know , dat tapes , shiva candles , incense and stuff .

Yes, we are all aware of the good old times and were we are at the present is light years from that. Please, bring back the good times instead of looking back at them! We want more old school Transwave, incense and Shiva stuff! ;)

Is this thread about the new Transwave release of Old-Skool songs (Back-Fire) or the new upcoming Transwave style album with songs many on here are calling Full On??

He's saying that if you're a "huge fan of 90's goa" then you already know Transwave.

I'm sort of disapointed by the error on Flamycogire... I don't understand Dado's Explanation:

"it was on the only tape we had."

How this CD was made? They re-mastered old stuff (like that Dat tape)? Created it from the beginning again?

I'm sure there must be some mp3 version of flamycogire on the internet without this mistake...

Am I clueless? :lol:

Respect!

He's saying that if you're a "huge fan of 90's goa" then you already know Transwave.

I'm sort of disapointed by the error on Flamycogire... I don't understand Dado's Explanation:

"it was on the only tape we had."

How this CD was made? They re-mastered old stuff (like that Dat tape)? Created it from the beginning again?

I'm there must be some mp3 version of flamycogire on the internet without without this mistake...

Am I clueless? :lol:

Respect!

indeed...