Full On Psychedelic Trance...

Psynetix

Yeah, but this is not the only problem with fullon, it sounds kiddish, badly produced and very strange, there is no other music that sounds so strange, when i heard it first time i thought that this is a track with synthslines with awful waveshapes, for example the TS404 of fruityloops with some awful strange waveshapes like noice or other. I don´t know who invent this style of music, and to call this psychedelic is IMO just wrong.

I take it you have been listening to "psychedelic trance" for years...I don't know what kind of full-on your listening to because I guarantee its bad full-on, some people have suggested me full-on and it was terrible. I don't understand how it sounds "kiddish" to you and badly produced, it sounds badly produced to you because you don't like full-on, I have heard many songs that are outstandingly produced. I don't only listen to full-on, I love other styles of psychedelic trance too, not just full-on, I appreciate them all.

No one person invented the full-on style. It evolved, evolved for the dancefloor. I don't know how people like you can not call full-on a style of psychedelic trance, because IMO, THATS...just wrong.

Psychedelic Trance: (To sum up in my own words)

-Distinctive basslines (heard in your so called "real" psychedelic trance, and also in the full-on style)

-Sci-fi samples (also in "real" psy, and full-on psy)

-"psychedelic", "out of this world", "trippy" sounds, melodys.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you have been listening to "psychedelic trance" for years...I don't know what kind of full-on your listening to because I guarantee its bad full-on, some people have suggested me full-on and it was terrible. I don't understand how it sounds "kiddish" to you and badly produced, it sounds badly produced to you because you don't like full-on, I have heard many songs that are outstandingly produced. I don't only listen to full-on, I love other styles of psychedelic trance too, not just full-on, I appreciate them all.

No one person invented the full-on style. It evolved, evolved for the dancefloor. I don't know how people like you can not call full-on a style of psychedelic trance, because IMO, THATS...just wrong.

Psychedelic Trance: (To sum up in my own words)

-Distinctive basslines (heard in your so called "real" psychedelic trance, and also in the full-on style)

-Sci-fi samples (also in "real" psy, and full-on psy)

-"psychedelic", "out of this world", "trippy" sounds, melodys.

In fullon they turned the 15 and 20 khz sliders so much up that it just hurts my ears, the sounds sound way too shaped for me, everything in fullon sounds way too hard and shaped for me, like it was shaped with a saw and fullon is usually monotonous, it sounds monotonous or they use some imo bad stereoimage effect with purpose to make some sounds very wide from left and right and with no mid at all, that´s very annoying. But i listen to old GMS, i don´t consider that as fullon and like it quite a lot, it probably sounds similar to fullon for some people but there isn´t the awful rolling bassline and shaped squarekick, i really can´t get why they use a squarekick, man, the squarekick is one of the mainreasons why i hate fullon so much and i don´t know if it is very good for speakers aswell.

In fullon they turned the 15 and 20 khz sliders so much up that it just hurts my ears, the sounds sound way too shaped for me, everything in fullon sounds way too hard and shaped for me, like it was shaped with a saw and fullon is usually monotonous, it sounds monotonous or they use some imo bad stereoimage effect with purpose to make some sounds very wide from left and right and with no mid at all, that´s very annoying. But i listen to old GMS, i don´t consider that as fullon and like it quite a lot, it probably sounds similar to fullon for some people but there isn´t the awful rolling bassline and shaped squarekick, i really can´t get why they use a squarekick, man, the squarekick is one of the mainreasons why i hate fullon so much and i don´t know if it is very good for speakers aswell.

How much fullon do you listen to?

You speak as if you have really listened to a lot of fullon & not just listened to it but carefully examined a lot of it!

If you hate it so much why do you listen to it so much?

If you don't listen to it then why do you make assumptions about all fullon?

Fullon isn't my favourite style but it has it's good points & I've heard some good stuff.

How much fullon do you listen to?

You speak as if you have really listened to a lot of fullon & not just listened to it but carefully examined a lot of it!

If you hate it so much why do you listen to it so much?

If you don't listen to it then why do you make assumptions about all fullon?

Fullon isn't my favourite style but it has it's good points & I've heard some good stuff.

I listened to much fullon stuff on internetradios because i was too lacy to switch them off and i was waiting for some oldschool tracks

Nice reply... it's only for dancefloors... No mindexpanding music which gives room for originality and fantasy...

And the bassline and highhats sound EXACTLY the same in ALL tracks, this for years and years... how is it possible?

I agree. I don't even enjoy it on a dancefloor. Okay, I enjoy it on a dancefloor for about 10 minutes, but after a couple of hours it gets really, really boring. After 48 hours of the same shit over and over I'm slitting my wrist. Woodstock never had this problem. And I'm not talking about Snoopy's little bird friend.

bow before me

and pay your respects

Your name is spelled differently. ;)

I listened to much fullon stuff on internetradios because i was too lacy to switch them off and i was waiting for some oldschool tracks

at a bit-rate of 64 or what.... then its no wonder everything sounds bad produced for u.... *shakes my head and sighs*

at a bit-rate of 64 or what.... then its no wonder everything sounds bad produced for u.... *shakes my head and sighs*

No, at very high bittrates, 192 or 256, some of my mp3s are on the same bittrate and compared to audiocd they don´t sound that bad.

This is why I don't listen to the radio! Too much crap :angry:

Yeah, but this is not the only problem with fullon, it sounds kiddish, badly produced and very strange, there is no other music that sounds so strange, when i heard it first time i thought that this is a track with synthslines with awful waveshapes, for example the TS404 of fruityloops with some awful strange waveshapes like noice or other.

if you had some clue about sound design you would be amazed with what you can do with noise and the other "awful strange waveshapes".

open your mind dude,not everything has to be like you wish.i think you will,someday...

if you had some clue about sound design you would be amazed with what you can do with noise and the other "awful strange waveshapes".

open your mind dude,not everything has to be like you wish.i think you will,someday...

maybe i wil but i will never like fullon but always hate it.

maybe i wil but i will never like fullon but always hate it.

Well then u should start to hate for the right reasons.... which is taste! Stop trying to be all smart and "clever" about you reasons (for ur own sake) since u r making a fool out of yourself, and nobody should want that! Im not trying to dis u here, just trying to help. If u did this, people might just start to respect what u r saying instead of your current situation!