ATMOS SON KITE NECTON TICON AND SIMILAR ARTISTS

Ale

His oh so informative reviews, like this one, on Yahel:

Normal euro trance , i think Push and Deruyter are more psychedelic than Yahel and Bonzai more psychedelic than Phonokol.

Why not to put Bonzai label onto psychedelic labels catalogue?

Now I know all about that cd. I can go buy it in confidence.

NOT.

Its seems weird to reply on a ale-topic since he never does anything but open the topic.... has anyone ever seen him reply on questions or anything?

the best thing I guess is just to ignore these bot-kinda topics...

ale is a bot right??! :unsure:

Its seems weird to reply on a ale-topic since he never does anything but open the topic.... has anyone ever seen him reply on questions or anything?

the best thing I guess is just to ignore these bot-kinda topics...

ale is a bot right??! :unsure:

That is what I was guessing as well... I bet he is, the human bot. The one that only operates for 2 minutes and then dissapears, leaving everyone in wonder.

That is what I was guessing as well... I bet he is, the human bot. The one that only operates for 2 minutes and then dissapears, leaving everyone in wonder.

Maybe he is in some kind of experiment... replacing controling parts of his brain with old pc parts (such as 2-66).. seems like thats the operation level is able to execute now... monologues/statements! The human bot... exactly...!