which one would you choose?

Guest antic

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• KURO - Revolution
    • Ubar Tmar - Fusion

Hmmm,i'm afraid i can't help you with this!I have 'Fusion' and it's a classic for sure.I haven't heard yet all the tracks from KURO,but i'm sure they will rock!Hard decision,we are talking maybe for the 2 best japanese albums (ok,together with Prana's Cyclone).Anyway,i vote for Ubar Tmar! :)

Ubar Tmar without competition. :)

As much I like KURO's output too, Ubar Tmar's deput falls into category "all time classics".

tracks like flying saucer landing, electric voodoo man, 3d heaven... brilliance :)

Well to be honest non of both really leaves me in awe in the end. Ok I liked fusion for some time but now i sometimes find it over melodic and bit cheesy in some parts.

I had Kuro and some tracks are good or very good but 2 of those you already have on the first tokyo tekno tribe album( revolution and perfect rainbow). Then the original Zoa track is slower then the remix keep that in mind .

But thunderstorm is strong and fast goatrance track although maybe a bit to repetitive maybe. Bioscanner is also ok. Mathematica track has some kind of oriëntal melody or similar but sounds like boring for me.

Gon² is the only track that actually sucks bigtime on the album.

In all I should say choose for Ubar Tmar - Fusion if you are in that kind of music.

I don't own the Kuro album currently, but AFAIR, never liked it. Sounded too artifical or smth.

Fusion on the other hand is an outstanding album, very trippy and beautiful melodies.

The production wasn't perfect but still very pleasant to the ear :ph34r:

Hard to understand, why many people don't like it.

Voted Ubar Tmar :blink:

• 1 month later...

Hey Antic. You got both of these right?

What do you think of 'em?

Yeah, in the end got them both :)

I like KURO better - Ubar Tmar is just too weird and chaotic, and I really like chaotic stuff. Fusion has those off-the-wall melodies that keep annoying me. But it's possible it will grow on me, just as True did.

KURO on the other hand is very accesible - it's typical old-school acidic trance, with floaty melodies & rather standard structure. It's not overwhelming though - just good and not really worth the status (and price) it has now IMO. But I'm gonna keep it for sure :)

I like KURO better - Ubar Tmar is just too weird and chaotic, and I really like chaotic stuff. Fusion has those off-the-wall melodies that keep annoying me. But it's possible it will grow on me, just as True did.

Damn, "Fusion" always does it for me much more than "Revolution"! But always... Oh well, to each his own...

KURO on the other hand is very accesible - it's typical old-school acidic trance, with floaty melodies & rather standard structure. It's not overwhelming though - just good and not really worth the status (and price) it has now IMO. But I'm gonna keep it for sure :)

Yeah, it is a bit expensive. Pretty hard to get hold of though so I suppose that's the collector's value pushing up the price!