astral projection

technosomy

i remember years ago having a mixed tape i bought from that dodgy old guy with the radio at camden markets london

and one of them had dancing galaxy but remixed (not ambient galaxy) as it started off like ambient galaxy but had a great build up and was definatley different

does anyone know about this, have it or was i just taking to much acid

thanks

i remember years ago having a mixed tape i bought from that dodgy old guy with the radio at camden markets london

and one of them had dancing galaxy but remixed (not ambient galaxy) as it started off like ambient galaxy but had a great build up and was definatley different

thanks

I have this version, too, i think it is the remixed version on the "In the mix" album.

Sure it wasn't a dj set?

I remember one where Ambient Galaxy started playing, but after a while the original was mixed in.

very possible

the tape was mixed with all sorts this was back in 97 and had only been into the genre for a couple of years

makes sense but i'm kind of hoping there is some sort of obscure mix out there that not many people know about

as it was an awsome track and unfortunatley i no longer have the tape and i bet that old guy is dead now or in prison for pirating does anyone remember him?

he had this big radio and was playing these tapes and selling them 3 for 10 pounds.

this was back in 97=98

thanks

thanks

This could be possible. I remember listening to some amazing tunes on acid & when I tried to find them later no mater how hard I tried I couldn't find them. And back then I had a very limited CD collection. Same thing happened with a Magic Roundabout episode.

This could be possible. I remember listening to some amazing tunes on acid & when I tried to find them later no mater how hard I tried I couldn't find them. And back then I had a very limited CD collection. Same thing happened with a Magic Roundabout episode.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

magic roundabout i'm still on it

let me know when you get the disc

p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

I'd say it was probably an old remix they just dug out of the box... I remember in like 1996 when they cam out to Oz and played alive set... some of the darkest stuff I ever heard, made the likes of Nabi and Trishula seem like weak as piss stufff... to bad they said it would never be for release :(

I'd say it was probably an old remix they just dug out of the box... I remember in like 1996 when they cam out to Oz and played alive set... some of the darkest stuff I ever heard, made the likes of Nabi and Trishula seem like weak as piss stufff... to bad they said it would never be for release :(

i agree

real shame

will check it out

thanks

or was i just taking to much acid

hey man, don't blame it all on the drugs :P

I'm sure you are refering to the mix which started with ambient galaxy and then dancing galaxy was mixed in it. The name of the set is Astral Projection vs MFG - Nintrance Megamix.

EDIT: and now that you reminded me of it, i did a small search and here it is --> http://kierf.net/music/

now thats interesting does it sound like a slower building version of dancing galaxy but different to the original and the ambient version?

spot on pat! :) it's indeed slower than the original.

I'll send you a pm soon...