Sick

AkumaSama

I actually am very tired of Shpongle... it sounds so generic to me at the moment. So does a lot of other psychill :(

shpongle gereic? WTF, it is the most cutting edge production ever and it sounds generic to you, i can tell you what sounds generic, guitar fullon but not shpongle

shpongle gereic? WTF, it is the most cutting edge production ever and it sounds generic to you, i can tell you what sounds generic, guitar fullon but not shpongle

that is your opinion, and mine is others. respect my opinion as I respect your ;)

That are the only words you have for shpongle, this is blasphemy, how dare you to say something against shpongle? I seriously think i will have a hard time recommend you something, and i am not joking. :angry:

He didn't say anything bad against shpongle radi! He simply said he didn't think it was a summer time feeling! Is this a bad thing? I don't think so I love music that reminds me of all seasons, times of the day, places & weather :)

I like shpongle but for me at least the 1st album does not feel like summer to me. Reminds me more of late autumn.

*ahem...excuse me*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHWHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHA!!!!!!!! ROFLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

*tears*

whew....oh man.....ahaha....aah...that was a good one....whew.....

hehehh

hehe

You dont listen to much music do you mate ? Listen to Trentemoller and tell me Sphongle has better production. You crack me up you do...

*ahem...excuse me*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHWHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHA!!!!!!!! ROFLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

*tears*

whew....oh man.....ahaha....aah...that was a good one....whew.....

hehehh

hehe

You dont listen to much music do you mate ? Listen to Trentemoller and tell me Sphongle has better production. You crack me up you do...

Taste can be very confusing sometimes :)

That are the only words you have for shpongle, this is blasphemy, how dare you to say something against shpongle? I seriously think i will have a hard time recommend you something, and i am not joking. :angry:

blasphemy? hahaha, do you know my name?

Hey! If you're sick the first thing you must do is to be even more sick!

Try Psykovsky debut or Datakult's split album.

See you in the asylum ;):)

Ugh, haven't heard Datakult's album, but would so much like to... their track DEMON SECT surely is an Asylum material. :D