goa-psy rare and unreleased tracks

ritual om

dig up the oldies...!  

42 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to be published compilations with rare and unreleased tracks of old goa-psy projects?

• yes
    • no
    • i don't care

u said that bcause u don't know my HUGE source ;)

btw i'm talking about 90's/ i really don't care for their unreleased tracks from 2001 and then :)

I don't know your source true, but you don't know mine either. I am also talking about the 90's stuff. .... Oh and by the way, my dad can beat up your dad.... :P Just kidding...

Guest Rezwalker

ho ho ho...is this japanese "humor"? so since u dont know me and i dont know u as well...keep yr opinion outside from here and stay on topic. i know very well what i have in my collection and i dont need you to tell me what contains ;)

so rezwalker are you telling me you stole the dats in ibiza? cause THAT would be the only way of having certain tracks that nobody (neither me) has. I do have what i consider the most of their unreleased but i know i am missing some in dat quality (no mp3 shit we're talking here) but if u want to have a private chat and mention me your sources it'd be interesting. My sources are the official ones.. so who's joking here?

Guest Rezwalker

am i mentioned something about dat's from ibiza?! and YOU surprised me a lot bcause we have ALLREADY discussed for this issue in summer (via msn) and YOU know my source! im talking about well known unreleased tracks and not generally (not everything that they play in their live's). of couse if some1 mention that he have EVERYTHING is a joke! personally i don't mind at all if these tracks are on mp3 quality. u have the right to collect dats as much as u want this is matter of taste. besides that i really dont understand yr comment "neither me" WTF?! u think etnica/pleiadians/ are maded for u?! or u said that bcause u are from italy?! .anyway i think you and jikkenteki u didn't understand exactly what i said. (but this is not my problem).

ho ho ho...is this japanese "humor"? so since u dont know me and i dont know u as well...keep yr opinion outside from here and stay on topic. i know very well what i have in my collection and i dont need you to tell me what contains ;)

:lol:

anyway i think you and jikkenteki u didn't understand exactly what i said. (but this is not my problem).

or vice-versa, ignorance is bliss ;)

now, jikkenteki and draeke, calm down and please slowly and carefully pass me those unreleased etnica-pleiadians-crop circles tracks.... B)

to those that have unreleased tracks of etnica/pleiadians/crop circles

since i find it highly impossible that these tracks will ever see the light of the world,

could you get in contact with the crew and at least release them in the internet in mp3 format for people to buy them or release them for free?

it is a pitty that so many admirers of this crew,will never get hold of them and MOSTLY listen to them...

Guest Rezwalker

ritual om, forget it..i can give u an example why. there is someone who mentioned that he have the most of their unreleased tracks and to my question some months ago for trade his answer was " i can trade anything but for etnica i must say no" :rolleyes: some of them they denied even a personal trade...and u expect a public movement?

so..don't expect this move..now in case who some1 with tons of unreleased tracks wants to start the idea tha t u prefer i'm in to follow..u will hear some silly excuses like "these tracks are str8 from artists so needed their permission for that and they didn't want to give permission for that"

..u will hear some silly excuses like "these tracks are str8 from artists so needed their permission for that and they didn't want to give permission for that"

What is silly about that? If the condition of getting a track from an artist is that you don't share it, you DON'T share it. A promise is a promise, it's as simple as that. I don't have any unreleased Etnica "killers", but I do get tracks from artists occassionally and the ONLY time they leave my hard drive is if I send them to my partner for release consideration. Anyways, enough about that. ;)

I'd like to see a lot of these unreleased tracks finally properly released (I know there are some people working towards that goal in some cases), especially the lost Chi-A.D. album.

Guest Rezwalker

What is silly about that? If the condition of getting a track from an artist is that you don't share it, you DON'T share it. A promise is a promise, it's as simple as that. I don't have any unreleased Etnica "killers", but I do get tracks from artists occassionally and the ONLY time they leave my hard drive is if I send them to my partner for release consideration. Anyways, enough about that. ;)

I'd like to see a lot of these unreleased tracks finally properly released (I know there are some people working towards that goal in some cases), especially the lost Chi-A.D. album.

one more time u didn't understand my words exactly...i was meant this answer as fake excuse..

as for the Chi-a.d lost album my mean This one?

is u mean this one it's not hard to find these tracks ;)

^ thats right! forgot those tracks. glad I have the Book of Eden and Liquid Neon Sky vinyl. Par-2 Productions last I new was selling it too. for cheap.

EDIT - its still there. follow Jikkenteki's link above. buy it! Found it there after I spent more for it on ebay. ;p Has a pretty sleeve too.

rezwalker :

1 i cant remeber all the people i talked to in my life and especially in the goa scene.. these must be near a 1000.

2 i never intended to offend anyone and especially you!

3 i never ment etnica tracks were made for me (from what did u get that?) . this actually make me laugh. i just wanted to say that being quite close to the group i have some stuff that supposedly never went around much

4 to all the other asking etnica stuff, we can't share it because the artist DO NOT WANT at all it to be shared (they could share them if they wanted, is not that hard). simple as that. they dont want mp3 around or any other form of their unreleased music around (at the moment), maybe if people offer them money, this might work

5 most of the people having etnica unrleased i met in the past went for the rule a etnica for a etnica in trading things.

6 you are more than welcome to contact me again in messenger or PM to clarify anything that might still be unclear :)

in any case happy holidays to everyone

4 to all the other asking etnica stuff, we can't share it because the artist DO NOT WANT at all it to be shared (they could share them if they wanted, is not that hard). simple as that. they dont want mp3 around or any other form of their unreleased music around (at the moment), maybe if people offer them money, this might work

email:

Mauri here, thanx for your remarks on our pre-millenium music, it is an honor for me to be

recognized as responsible for producing " the most impressive sound of goa there ever was"

Even though it's not so cool to know you don't like the newest stuff .... :-)

Anyway, so many things have changed since those "analog years" , we have now a large amount of

bands making this kind of electronic dance music we call psytrance and the public, or "dancefloors"

also changed incredibly, the focus for many artists (specially for the older ones) has been on

improving the production, cleaner and more dynamic sound to compete on the same level with

other kinds of dance music, or even with new names in the trance scene.

Basically keeping that "underground" feeling became quite impossible, a lot of the tracks produced

now that people consider as "goa" usually lack in the production side...

Ok, getting back to your request about sharing old unreleased, it is fine for me

email:

Mauri here, thanx for your remarks on our pre-millenium music, it is an honor for me to be

recognized as responsible for producing " the most impressive sound of goa there ever was"

Anyway, so many things have changed since those "analog years" , we have now a large amount of

bands making this kind of electronic dance music we call psytrance and the public, or "dancefloors"

also changed incredibly, the focus for many artists (specially for the older ones) has been on

improving the production, cleaner and more dynamic sound to compete on the same level with

Basically keeping that "underground" feeling became quite impossible, a lot of the tracks produced

Ok, getting back to your request about sharing old unreleased, it is fine for me

that email has to be validated through the nemo validation process, please forward to me :D

Guest Rezwalker

rezwalker :

1 i cant remeber all the people i talked to in my life and especially in the goa scene.. these must be near a 1000.

2 i never intended to offend anyone and especially you!

3 i never ment etnica tracks were made for me (from what did u get that?) . this actually make me laugh. i just wanted to say that being quite close to the group i have some stuff that supposedly never went around much

5 most of the people having etnica unrleased i met in the past went for the rule a etnica for a etnica in trading things.

6 you are more than welcome to contact me again in messenger or PM to clarify anything that might still be unclear :)

in any case happy holidays to everyone

if u are close to the group nothing wrong with that. now it's more clear. i just find yr comment "neither me didn't have some dat's" a bit selfish, but now with yr explanation is much more clear.no offend and from my side, just an anger for a moment, bcause u didn't understand my post exacly, and u answer with some ironic comments. now..as i allready said if the artist don't want their music to be shared is totaly respected. but i know many ppl who share (even only few times) their unreleased tracks with some exceptions..these exceptions makes me wondering..maybe there is some hypocrisy? (i mean generally). if the promise is promise, we should keep it at all, no exceptions and foolish excuses.otherwise isn't valid the explanation "artists do not want that". (this goes for all ppl dont take it personal plz)

happy holidays and to u Draeke.

EDIT: Draeke forgive me i don't wanna say ur lie or something..but i have read the email from Oopie to mauri (in case of course that mail is original :P ) who says ", getting back to your request about sharing old unreleased, it is fine for me"

so...where is exactly the truth? maybe not agreed all members? or what then? :unsure:

Most of the unreleased tracks by big names are unreleased for good reason. Don't know how was the situation ten years ago but today tracks by big names are getting snatched by label owners. I personally know few of those that are having hard time compiling compilations. But ditto on the IFO reprint. Avatar? Where art thou?

damn,i read to fast but that happens when you see IFO and reprint in the same sentence :rolleyes:

i think it would be a very good idea more reprints an compilations with nice trackx

certainly when you're one of those little kids who missed the beginnen and higlight of the goa period :P

like now you're forced too download the music because it went out of print etc and it would be very nice to replace those burned cd's with real ones

email:

is this the same mail exchange that you didnt receive response from him later on :)?

Mauri has some nice ideas for the future but so far, trust me, he doesnt really like the idea of people copying and sharing like mad. I don't lie and neither does oopie. The truth is in the middle :) (like always) , PM me if u want to discuss further this