7 minute psytrance documentary

Trolsk

Mr. Peculiar is the full-on track playing in the last half of the video

646118[/snapback]

That was also my thoughts, but in the end of the video, Sphongle and Mr. Peculiar was credited for the music. If you have a little knowledge about the music, you would know, the first track was Sphongle and the second Mr. Peculiar.

Which is the Posford track playing in the background, it sounds fucking awesome, i recogniced it must be Posford because there is the typical voicegating, please please please tell me the GODFORD track playing in the background.

646073[/snapback]

Shpongle - Beija Flor

Ā 

shame on you ... I am not even a posford fan and know that :P

Shpongle - Beija Flor

Ā 

shame on you ... I am not even a posford fan and know that :P

646139[/snapback]

Ah, thanks, the first mintues of the tracks are apsolutely awesome but i apsolutely hate the sambaman voice starting at 7:50, i canĀ“t understand why simon destroyed this awesome track with that FUCKING AWFUL VOICE.

That was also my thoughts, but in the end of the video, Sphongle and Mr. Peculiar was credited for the music. If you have a little knowledge about the music, you would know, the first track was Sphongle and the second Mr. Peculiar.

646119[/snapback]

Yes, exactly.

Ā 

Ah, thanks, the first mintues of the tracks are apsolutely awesome but i apsolutely hate the sambaman voice starting at 7:50, i canĀ“t understand why simon destroyed this awesome track with that FUCKING AWFUL VOICE.

646149[/snapback]

Probably because Simon does NOT think it's AWEFUL but likes this FUCKING AWFUL VOICE?

646149[/snapback]

Same as with you destroying an awesome language with your spelling or worse?

646149[/snapback]

I absolutely agree on that. The track is quite good despite I generally don't like Shpongle so much anyway, but when the samba starts I just wanna puke...