Now I am happy and complete...

Guest The Journey Man Project

even t hough it seriously busted my budget, I finally completed the entite compilation catalogue of my four fav modern labels and can now officialy say there is not a single cd on any label in this or nay other scene rthat is really tempting me to buy it or listen...

I have all the cd's on M.o.E, Nabi, Trishula and Tribal Vision and am extremely happy... hoe your day has been good as well!

even t hough it seriously busted my budget, I finally completed the entite compilation catalogue of my four fav modern labels and can now officialy say there is not a single cd on any label in this or nay other scene rthat is really tempting me to buy it or listen...

I have all the cd's on M.o.E, Nabi, Trishula and Tribal Vision and am extremely happy... hoe your day has been good as well!

637976[/snapback]

You are weird. You put Nabi and Tribal Vision in the same order :o

Not kosher.

Why is that weird? Ilike Nabie records and I like Tribal vision... they may be compltely different styles, but they are both two of my fav labels... Tribal vision release the best proggi... nabi release the best twisted dark style.. I like tribal vision on days when I am with my girl, and itis sunn... I like Nabi when I am alone at home and bored, it keeps my mind active...

that's nice... I migh not like your chpoice in music but at least I'm not vulgar bout it... hope the bowels settle down! :P:lol:

I have a complete Liquid Sound Design CD collection.

An almost complete flying rhino collection & I'm getting close to a complete Ultimae one too. Just a couple of CDs in both!

Oh I have a complete alephzero collection but that's small. I'm sure some other little labels I've completed without realising it

:P

:ph34r:

;)

637976[/snapback]

cool!

now let's start with your favourite old school labels, héhé :)

You are weird. You put Nabi and Tribal Vision in the same order  :o

Not kosher.

637992[/snapback]

Very Kosher indeed!

I think its great he can appreciate both nabi and tribal vision....And tho the newer Nabi stuff isn't really my thing, the first Nabi comp which i totally forget the name of, has a great Toxic track on it (before they got more melodic) and also Vous Deux....Trishula is also a great label, always releasing music from new artists and also love their chill sub-label....tho I admit I pitched down 'Sonic Seasoning" when I took a listen ;)

Whats wrong with liking full power as well as progressive?

I play both.

Im not kosher though. Cloven hooves.

Very Kosher indeed!

I think its great he can appreciate both nabi and tribal vision....And tho the newer Nabi stuff isn't really my thing, the first Nabi comp which i totally forget the name of, has a great Toxic track on it (before they got more melodic) and also Vous Deux....Trishula is also a great label, always releasing music from new artists and also love their chill sub-label....tho I admit I pitched down 'Sonic Seasoning" when I took a listen ;)

638548[/snapback]

No soup for you. Come back, next year :angry:

cool!

now let's start with your favourite old school labels, héhé :)

638536[/snapback]

Well am kinda happoy inthis areas as I have

Tantrance Vol. 1-8 (the rest were shite)

Pulse 1 - 6 (thre rest were shite)

Goahead 1 - 5

Destination Goa 1- 6

Distance To Goa 1-8

pluse other old school bits and pieces but these are my goa babies...

Well, if you're a prog-boy then collecting Tribal Vision is almost a must no?

I mean: Spiral Trax went bust & Digital Structures is limiting their releases in a desperate attempt to hang in there.

So the Tribal Vision releases make up nearly 25% of all (good) progressive cd's of 2006.

Congratz & keep up the good work my man ;) !

Well, if you're a prog-boy then collecting Tribal Vision is almost a must no?

I mean: Spiral Trax went bust & Digital Structures is limiting their releases in a desperate attempt to hang in there.

So the Tribal Vision releases make up nearly 25% of all (good) progressive cd's of 2006.

Congratz & keep up the good work my man ;) !

638885[/snapback]

Yeah well Iboga never much clicked with me except for the Lewd album... and Digital Structures only clicked with the Footprints compilation and the Etnoscope album.... Tribal Vision have blown me away with their crisp sounds, awesome compilations and I even managed to do a short gig in Canberra ata full blown commercial club, I was told to play comercial crap trance and house, but snuck in a coupla Tribal Vision tracks that blew the crowd away... so it fits in nicely with so many styles... the darker stuff just seems to appeal to my old metal and indstrial days, ut with a bit more cheeky fun to it... my only other musical love right now is drum n bass, but I can only listen to so much of that stuff hehe... and psybient has kinda gotten abit stagnent for me now-a-days..