Tel me all emotional etnica tracks please

radi6404

I am just listening to etnica - floating universe and just discovering how fucking great this is, i know etnica has many tracks which are rleased/unreleased and are very good and extremly emotional like this one, the melodies are just mindblowing, the alien Protein Tracks are usually too chilly for me so please recommend me other stuff that´s good, Oppie it´s your round, you know most of etnica. Etnica tracks fit very well into the winter, it is so cold here in germany that it almost begins to snow so etnica fits very well. Please recommend emotional tracks from the plaiadians/crap circles die aswell if you know some and please recommend oth4er similar very emotional goa trance tracks aswell. :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfff, I dunno, only one, sort of catchy tune, pops up in my mind; Etnica - Trip Tonite.

634860[/snapback]

Oh thanks but that´s just the stuff of etnica which i don´t like at all, the melodies aren´emtoional at all and the kick/bassline sound similar to fullon IMO.

I am just listening to etnica - floating universe and just discovering how fucking great this is, i know etnica has many tracks which are rleased/unreleased and are very good and extremly emotional like this one, the melodies are just mindblowing, the alien Protein Tracks are usually too chilly for me so please recommend me other stuff that´s good, Oppie it´s your round, you know most of etnica. Etnica tracks fit very well into the winter, it is so cold here in germany that it almost begins to snow so etnica fits very well. Please recommend emotional tracks from the plaiadians/crap circles die aswell if you know some and please recommend oth4er similar very emotional goa trance tracks aswell.  :)

634856[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

id say you get all of their tracks that were released from their etnica project till equator album [including], also check out etnica - vol.1, anything from etnica that is being released after equator is most likely not your cup of tea, boring techy sounds, not goa ;). pleiadians - everything they have released till family of light [including, year 1999 that is, later they sound the same way as etnica after equator - boring techy minimal, not goa], crop cirlces - everything you can find. i dont know what you mean by emotional, just try to get all their tracks and give a listen to them, dont be too narrowminded, theire good, you might find something that you like even if you didnt expect to ;).

Oh thanks but that´s just the stuff of etnica which i don´t like at all, the melodies aren´emtoional at all and the kick/bassline sound similar to fullon IMO.

634864[/snapback]

are you sure you are not talking about a remix? i dont find the bassline fullonish at all.

are you  sure you are not talking about a remix? i dont find the bassline fullonish at all.

634901[/snapback]

It´s not fulonish but i don´t like it. Hey you have good nowledge man, so spread it, please, you are a person who don´t like to spread knowledge, it was the same when we talked about speakers, you have aktaully a lot of knowledge but i wrote 10 sentences and you answerde with one sentence.

It´s not fulonish but i don´t like it. Hey you have good nowledge man, so spread it, please, you are a person who don´t like to spread knowledge, it was the same when we talked about speakers, you have aktaully a lot of knowledge but i wrote 10 sentences and you answerde with one sentence.

634904[/snapback]

what if he actually tells everything there is to tell in one sentence? :D I have the same opinion as snowball... not fullonish at all :D

Yeah, Crap Circles - Loony Civilization rocks  B)

634890[/snapback]

it sure does B)

are you  sure you are not talking about a remix? i dont find the bassline fullonish at all.

634901[/snapback]

yeah, i mean, wtf, original version has nothing to do with fullon bassline, wtf :blink:

an anti-fullon psychotic fetish perhaps :o ?

634904[/snapback]

dude!! :blink:

I gave you like 10 links and a lot of personal info on that subject!! But you asked me very general questions,impossible to fully answer.And i hate typing. :P

For etnica i would suggest to listen to everything before equator.You will find emotion somewhere in those tracks! :)

Pleiadians are as far from emotional as you can get. It's more just trippy spacegoa. :/

So stop recommending them. D:

635401[/snapback]

Depends what kind of emotion you're talking about I guess.

I'd say Pleiadians-Seven Sisters from F.O.L. album is pretty emotional and so is Full Mental Jackpot (Lotus Omega Remix).

Depends what kind of emotion you're talking about I guess.

I'd say Pleiadians-Seven Sisters from F.O.L. album is pretty emotional and so is Full Mental Jackpot (Lotus Omega Remix).

635406[/snapback]

aaargh, another unreleased gem mentioned :o !!!