Hallucinogen videos

radi6404

Radi, Simon comes to play at Switzerland very soon, why don't you go and check him?

639955[/snapback]

Where in Switzerland? I don´t know anyone here in germany with who i could go there and to go alnoe isn´t really the cup of tea.

hey vasil the second video is awesome, i would go cracy there, i would dance like hell, i hope simon will come to bulgaria some day that i can go there easily, an open air conecrt in the village where i life that the fucking villageboys could see something cool instead of their fucking music they´re listening to

631878[/snapback]

Yagshemash? Dzienkuje.

ps. one can find some kewl Hallucinogen videos from his gigs on youtube...

i was at this venue last nye. its kind of cool (for an indoor venue)

cant be far from you radi, cause its just over the border :P

640089[/snapback]

I believe you but i don´t have anyone to go with :angry: You know how most Germans are, at least in the villages where i live, they behave like people before 100 years, ah i better don´t start this topic again because i can write so much stuff against them, that i would feel 100 pages

Why not just go by yourself? If you truly love him you would go!

Go ooooooooooon! Go for it!!

640101[/snapback]

It isn´t possible man, how would that look, going to a party alone while all other guys are with someone, if someone of the forum is going to go there i might go aktually.

It isn´t possible man, how would that look, going to a party alone while all other guys are with someone, if someone of the forum is going to go there i might go aktually.

640104[/snapback]

Everytime I go to a party with friends I usually don't see them all night. I just wander around on my own talking to new people.

It wouldn't look wierd if you went alone, nobody would know anyway & if they did they wouldn't care.

Yes you are, you bloody British bastard.

640029[/snapback]

:lol:

Everytime I go to a party with friends I usually don't see them all night. I just wander around on my own talking to new people.

It wouldn't look wierd if you went alone, nobody would know anyway & if they did they wouldn't care.

640105[/snapback]

Posted Image