Preliminary CD sale list thingie

Cinos

How about friday?

626760[/snapback]

Set a specific time on friday using CET time. That way everyone will have the same conditions for bidding.

Anyway, I'll be in London for the Twisted gig so no more bidding for me. Good luck to all bidders though. I've had the pleasure of dealing with Cinos in the past - always to great satisfaction.

/DP

Oh, actually, my mistake - Cosmic Waves is in great condition, that tag wasn't supposed to be there.

Well some time ago you said to a friend of mine that it was scratched so he didn't take it for trade and now you say great condition??

Are you absolutely sure about the condition because you said bad here at first too....

Well some time ago you said to a friend of mine that it was scratched so he didn't take it for trade and now you say great condition??

Are you absolutely sure about the condition because you said bad here at first too....

626894[/snapback]

...I checked again and...

I swear the fucking CD changes every time. Now it has some light scratching... err... must be the light... I'm going to check it under some really bright fucking light and report back before I embarrass myself again.

visine's is too low, I'm not quite willing to let Laughing Gas and Mystic to go for 10 euro only apiece.

626760[/snapback]

You're right Mystic sells for more, but I already have it on vinyl so it's not a must have for me, although I'd love to have it on CD since I like it a lot.

Other two are not too hard to find.

Hm...are you saying that 50 € is OK or not?

Because otherwise I'll have to spend that money on something else instead of waiting & not making a chance anyway...

627090[/snapback]

Oh, you're free to buy it elsewhere - I'm not going to blame or force you to buy anything if you get it elsewhere. These bids here aren't binding. :P

hallucinogen - twisted  20€?

627375[/snapback]

Be aware that this is the Twisted release, not worth that.

What about my offer on FULL ON 6 ?  <_< Any comments ?

627392[/snapback]

It's fine. PM me for details.

Oh, you're free to buy it elsewhere - I'm not going to blame or force you to buy anything if you get it elsewhere. These bids here aren't binding. :P

627441[/snapback]

The thing is that this CD is not so easy to find : P

OK, Antic is selling his, but it's the Novatekk and I want the Dragonfly, don't ask me why : P

Hm...that's why o_o'

The thing is that this CD is not so easy to find : P

OK, Antic is selling his, but it's the Novatekk and I want the Dragonfly, don't ask me why : P

Hm...that's why o_o'

627476[/snapback]

antic already sold his to me, so bad luck my friend ;)

Right, I was kind of busy yesterday...

But. Bids over, I will now see what the offers are like. Firstly, Quark got some unexpected bills, which isn't bad since I got a superior offer on the three of Rainbirds, IFO and Space Pussy, which all go to Senobyte. Yeah, I said no PM offers, but that offer was damn good.

Super G, these offers are quite good: pleiadians-family of light 20€

green nuns of the revolution - rock bitch mafia 30€ and if you still feel like buying, PM me.

Morlock gets the 1200 Mics CDs.

Additionally, since Quark didn't buy the CDs, delars gets

Truth Of Communication

Psi-trance

Prana - Geomantik (Matsuri)

If he still wants them.

Who did I miss? Morlock and Super G, PM me, the other two I will contact.

You're blind Cinos, or something? ;):D

I was bidding on Planet Ben, Saafi, TIP Phosp...

628801[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm STRESSED! D:

But yeah, you can have Phosp and Ben for that, but I think I'll keep Saafi or try to sell it for more later.

As with the others, PM me. Doing this in a topic was not a good idea. Confusing.

As with the others, PM me. Doing this in a topic was not a good idea. Confusing.

628863[/snapback]

No, it was a good idea, because you could clearly see who wants what and it allowed for you for higher prices, as people would compete each other... PMs would be like eBay, but without visible current highest offer.

PM'd :)

what is left?

SFX - Rainbirds

Juno Resctor - Laughing Gas

were interesting for me.

Plus what do u want for Hypnorhythm EP?