Preliminary CD sale list thingie

Cinos

I'll probably add more stuff to this list later. If you want the conditions (detailed) of some of the stuff, go ahead and ask, but if I haven't marked it, the are generally all fine.

Basically, a brief version is as follows... completely unsorted. I sell for money only, as it happens, unless you got a copy of Hypnorhythm EP you want to trade. Or Young American Primitive. Nontheless...

Shipping inside EU, because it's a huge ass-pain to me otherwise. Reliable, am I? Quite so, ask around, but I won't take any responsibility for that you actually get these, unless you pay extra for whatever package insurance... tho everything I've sold thus far has arrived.

Anyway, go ahead, strip me of my material possessions and fill my PayPal account with money. Or right to bank if you can. I reserve the right not to sell anything either, if nobody is willing to pay suitable amounts. (but that's the only reason, I'm *not* going to withdraw from sales for any other reason, unless you rape me or something) Hell if I know how much is good though. Let's just see. Offers are to be made IN THIS TOPIC, not via PM or anything. And nothing is sold right away - I want to give offers some time.

Everything is discussable though.

Bait: I might stuff along some random CD if you buy one of these, ranging from psy to happy hardcore.

IFO (Dragonfly)

Cyber Trance 3

Art Of Noise - The Ambient Collection

Saafi Brothers - Mystic Cigarettes

Green Nuns Of The Revolution - Rock Bitch Mafia

Dragonfly Classix (Nova Tekk)

Medicine Drum - Supernature

Chakra & Edi Mis - Promised Land (Distance)

Power Source - Cosmic Waves

The Warp Experience

Elysium - Celestial Sounds & Neurotic Tribal Beats

UX - Ultimate Experience (really shitty condition)

In My Brain

SFX - Rainbirds (ooh, shiny!)

SFX - Unreleased Tracks

Cyberspace

Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden

Full On 6 - Trance Waves

Juno Reactor - Laughing Gas

Juno Reactor - Samurai

Juno Reactor - Hotaka

Concept In Dance: Digital Alchemy

Concept In Dance: Tribal Science

Trance4mations

Gaia 1+2

Pleiadians - Family Of Light (Dragonfly)

Truth Of Communication

Psi-trance

Phosporescent

The Future Sound Of America

Hara Gobi - Party Junkies

Hallucinogen - Twisted

Hallucinogen - Lone Deranger

Hallucinogen - Deranger

Hallucinogen - Space Pussy

Hallucinogen - Mi-Loony-Um

Man With No Name - Moment Of Truth

Man With No Name - Earth Moving Sun

Man With No Name - Interstate Highway

1200 Mics - 1200 Mics

1200 Mics - Heroes Of The Imagination

Infected Mushroom - I'm The Supervisor

X-Dream - Radio (Blue Room)

The Overlords - All The Naked People

The Overlords - Wow Mr Yogi!

Prana - Geomantik (Matsuri)

SFX - Rainbirds:15€,

it's just the collectors value and I know you had it for much less on ebay, I forgot to bid myself that evening :P

625283[/snapback]

Lies and slander! I found this in a local shop for 1 euro. D:

Well I'll wait a bit and see if anyone recognizes the TRUE value of this highly obscure masterpiece! It has... a green cover! That has to count for some bucks. <.<

Like two days or something, then it's yours.

Lies and slander! I found this in a local shop for 1 euro. D:

625291[/snapback]

Shit, then it was someone else that bid on it :P I've read back then you found it for 1€ so I was sure it was you, haha :) anyway, nevermind :P

Full On 6 for 1 cent? (just worth an empty jewel case :P)

20EUR for Saafi Bros.

20EUR for TIP Phosphoresscent

edit: oh, and 30EUR for Space Pussy - it went for 90GBP last time on eBay, but wht the heck...

Only CDs I'm taking as trade are Hypnorhythm EP and Young American Primitve. Otherwise just money.

I'm keeping track of the offers here, and as said, will actually do the deals in a few days. If two people offer the same for a CD, I pick the first one.

€40 for Space Pussy EP

- How about you put a deadline if this turns into an auction? Using CET time.

625538[/snapback]

That'd work, I assume. I just have no experience in auctions and the like, but, I suppose that's the best way. Any suggestion how long I should let people make offers?

Saafi Brothers - Mystic Cigarettes

Juno Reactor - Laughing Gas

30 Euro for these 3.

625657[/snapback]

For all three? That strikes me as somewhat low, aren't Laughing Gas and Mystic worth a bit more than that alone? :/

Again, I have no idea.

Also, everyone I don't care as much for the money. (even though I surely want decent prices :P) More important is that the CDs get good homes, preferrably at people who appreciate the music instead of the collector aspect. But I'll sell to both of course.

Elysium - Celestial Sounds & Neurotic Tribal Beats

Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden

X-Dream - Radio (Blue Room)

Truth Of Communication

Man With No Name - Moment Of Truth

55 euro, only the full packet

625581[/snapback]

This also strikes me as low, I'm sure some of those are worth more than 9 euro apiece. :huh:

That'd work, I assume. I just have no experience in auctions and the like, but, I suppose that's the best way. Any suggestion how long I should let people make offers?

For all three? That strikes me as somewhat low, aren't Laughing Gas and Mystic worth a bit more than that alone? :/

Again, I have no idea.

Also, everyone I don't care as much for the money. (even though I surely want decent prices :P) More important is that the CDs get good homes, preferrably at people who appreciate the music instead of the collector aspect. But I'll sell to both of course.

This also strikes me as low, I'm sure some of those are worth more than 9 euro apiece.  :huh:

625773[/snapback]

Cancelled Bidding, good luck with auction.

greetz Sam

Chakra & Edi Mis - Promised Land (Distance)

SFX - Rainbirds (ooh, shiny!)

Concept In Dance: Tribal Science

Prana - Geomantik (Matsuri)

70 €'s

626125[/snapback]

This is good enough to be pretty much an instant deal. I shall check the conditions of the releases first, so you know what you're getting. I don't have all the CDs here but should be able to confirm early tomorrow, and unless someone bids more under that time, they are yours.

Cinos, have you established any end-date for this 'auction'?

I ask, because I have other opportunities to spend money, so I'd like to know how long should I wait for your decision, regarding who wins what?

And I guess, it's not only me in similar situation :)

Quark, the discs are in very good condition with only some quite minor scratching, except Geomantik, which has a bit more, but still plays all fine.

PM me.

Cinos, have you established any end-date for this 'auction'?

I ask, because I have other opportunities to spend money, so I'd like to know how long should I wait for your decision, regarding who wins what?

And I guess, it's not only me in similar situation :)

626690[/snapback]

How about friday?

All the cheap-CD offers are fine, as are your offers and Quark's one on those CDs.

IFO I'm not sure about, 50 euro seems good but I don't know how much it usually sells for... surely not much more?

visine's is too low, I'm not quite willing to let Laughing Gas and Mystic to go for 10 euro only apiece.

Power Source - Cosmic Waves (bad condition)

UX - Ultimate Experience (really shitty condition)

12 € ? they still play, right?

626792[/snapback]

Oh, actually, my mistake - Cosmic Waves is in great condition, that tag wasn't supposed to be there.

UX, on the other hand, is a gamble - it was really scratchy, so I got it polished... and now... it's... weird. Might or might not play. Tell you what, though, you can get it for free if you buy those 1200 Mics releases. :P