Why in Russia folk listens only that offers the va

Uriy

The Modern dance music in Russia hard is specified so named by vaudeville bohemians that limits the majority of the people in possibility of the choice.

Offer Your attention to hear the most latest dance compositions of the Russian author, who more know in Europe, than in Russia. You may скачать absolutely gratis demonstration compositions. In due course such image began its activity Robert Maels, which on each disk put the signature and as a result that people, beside which turned out to be the givenned exclusive disk, have got not only memorable gift, but also really expensive, exclusive thing.

Who knows. Possible, and You music likes, and then you will want to renew its music collection by new exclusive disk of the Russian author.

Here is reference to site: http://www.djmenschen.narod.ru/10.htm

number 2 obviously. :)

i mean,did you know that when the trees sleep,all the ants that have red ears actually bake omelletes with brokkoli.? amazing!

621125[/snapback]

really? I thought it was spinach! interesting!

We had the exact same thread, same words and everything, on Psy-Forum yesterday - except it wasn't a poll. It's spam for a Russian compilation album of some sort I think, but no way am I clicking that link to find out!