Prometheus - Corridor of Mirrors

Guest antic

• 2 weeks later...

F*ck!!!

Fri 15 December 2006

Prometheus Album

Corridor Of Mirrors

Sadly the Prometheus CD 'Corridor of Mirrors' is not going to be ready this side of Xmas.

It's still at factory which is at full capacity this time of year and we're told we will not see any copies until 2-3 january 2007,

so all pre orders for this cd will be sent to you then.

If anyone can't wait that long and would like a refund please get in touch !

have a great weekend

twisted

I just saw this on the Twisted site... I'm pissed!

I pre-ordered using Paypal & my payment was cleared.

So now I play the waiting game.

I still feel it's worth the wait... :P

• 3 weeks later...

This is finally released tomorrow. Can't wait. ^_^

Me too!

They have my $ already.... :rolleyes:

This sounds like a good album, potentially better than the first. It sounds darker too at times. I most like tracks 1, 3, and 5 so far based on samples. This album sounds a bit more aggressive and danceable than the debut.

http://www.twistedrecords.co.uk/shop/catal...35fe84ed9bf806c

They have my $ already.... :rolleyes:

Mine too.

This sounds like a good album, potentially better than the first. It sounds darker too at times. I most like tracks 1, 3, and 5 so far based on samples. This album sounds a bit more aggressive and danceable than the debut.

http://www.twistedrecords.co.uk/shop/catal...35fe84ed9bf806c

I'm holding off listening to the samples as I want to be surprised by the album when I play it. Good that it's (allegedly) more dancable and aggressive than his debut album though.

Twisted are usually so punctual too. :lol:

Whatever other problems in the past, the trouble is that there are so many people downloading stuff now that many CD pressing plants have gone out of business.

Yet if you look at the psy-trance scene for example there are over 5 times as many labels now, than before downloading truly took off - 1995-2000 approximately.

All the record companies big and small want to press CDs for the Xmas market but there are less pressing plants therefore there has been a big backlog this year. The big companies get their stuff done first, Sonys WarnerBros; Twisted while big in the psy-trance scene wouldn't have been first on the roster.

Stuff that used to take 4-5 working days took 21 days roughly this year from November onwards.

Enjoy the album guys&girls cos reckon it's going to rock

Whatever other problems in the past, the trouble is that there are so many people downloading stuff now that many CD pressing plants have gone out of business.

Yet if you look at the psy-trance scene for example there are over 5 times as many labels now, than before downloading truly took off - 1995-2000 approximately.

All the record companies big and small want to press CDs for the Xmas market but there are less pressing plants therefore there has been a big backlog this year. The big companies get their stuff done first, Sonys WarnerBros; Twisted while big in the psy-trance scene wouldn't have been first on the roster.

Stuff that used to take 4-5 working days took 21 days roughly this year from November onwards.

Enjoy the album guys&girls cos reckon it's going to rock

Interesting, and a good explanation to boot.

Guess what was waiting for me in a jiffy packet when I walked down the stairs this morning? -_-

ottos sperm samples?

or prometheus cd?

ottos sperm samples?

or prometheus cd?

My second course of penis enlargement pills arrived...

along with the Prometheus CD. Bloody good it is too and easily best trance I've heard in some time. :)

Guest Rezwalker

I have heard the album twice since yesterday (downloaded) :P when i heard the samples some weeks ago my 1st impression was just "ok". now i can say 2 things : this album IMO is much better than Robot.o.chan and 2nd, we have long time to hear something so good!

definitely the 1st track is the best (arcadia magik) besides that i can't find even 1 bad track! the only exception is the last track (cherry pie) who sounds a bit weird but it's not bad generally.

and something that i don't like : almost the whole album sounds like u have a hallucinogen album in yr hands! this is obvious and if some1 disagree with that he is not honest imo :) he is so much talented but he need to find some personal style i think. but anyway im very happy with this high quality album and that's enough.

after all i will buy the cd 100%. :D

Well done Prometheus! :D

I have heard the album twice since yesterday (downloaded) :P when i heard the samples some weeks ago my 1st impression was just "ok". now i can say 2 things : this album IMO is much better than Robot.o.chan and 2nd, we have long time to hear something so good!

definitely the 1st track is the best (arcadia magik) besides that i can't find even 1 bad track! the only exception is the last track (cherry pie) who sounds a bit weird but it's not bad generally.

and something that i don't like : almost the whole album sounds like u have a hallucinogen album in yr hands! this is obvious and if some1 disagree with that he is not honest imo :) he is so much talented but he need to find some personal style i think. but anyway im very happy with this high quality album and that's enough.

after all i will buy the cd 100%. :D

Well done Prometheus! :D

It sounds nothing like Hallucinogen. :rolleyes: Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, I dunno :D , but either way it's a cracking album. I don't think it's better than Robot-o-Chan either, but it is as good.

Guest Rezwalker

i respect yr opinion but i have the right to keep mines too. the album sounds like hallu. similar kicks, similar ideas.

and 1 suggestion : listen the track Soma @ 4:20+. i say sounds a lot like LSD :rolleyes: and that's not the only one example. and yes i really believe it's better than robot.a.chan :)

I'm sure Benji will be very pleased with all your comments here.

:D

I've been waiting a year for this to be released!

I know once I finally get the Cd in my hands.... pure euphoric bliss will strike!!

:wub: