Astral Projection albums?

Mindphilux

Can someone make a list for me naming the REAL Astral Projection albums? I recently got Amen and i'm interested in getting all their full lengths now... The problem is i am finding albums called Trust in Trance and In The Mix which don't seem to be real albums? more like best ofs or DJ mixes? can anyone help me out?

Dancing Galaxy

Another World

the Astral Files.

I have those as well as Amen...

I think they are all great...

(Amen isn't very popular... I liked it...)

Can someone make a list for me naming the REAL Astral Projection albums? I recently got Amen and i'm interested in getting all their full lengths now... The problem is i am finding albums called Trust in Trance and In The Mix which don't seem to be real albums? more like best ofs or DJ mixes? can anyone help me out?

trust in trance an in the mix are there real albums i got them on mp3

here are also in the mix 2 dancing galaxy,another world,astral fils

1) Trust in Trance

2) The Astral Files

3) Dancing Galaxy

4) Another World

5) Amen

The confusion over Trust in Trance may be that it was originally released as a compilation that was later re-released as a full artist album. Personally, I call it an album. Go with it :)

606016[/snapback]

Noticed you didn't include In The Mix. That is not a true album? Best of maybe?

Noticed you didn't include In The Mix. That is not a true album? Best of maybe?

606060[/snapback]

I wouldn't have included it either...

its a remix album...

in the mix is a sort of best of, with remixes, so i advise u not to get that one...

same with ten, but this one is remixes from other people, so there aren't any trax by astral projection on it (or maybe 1)...

so stick with the 5 u mentionned...

1) Trust in Trance

2) The Astral Files

3) Dancing Galaxy

4) Another World

5) Amen

The confusion over Trust in Trance may be that it was originally released as a compilation that was later re-released as a full artist album. Personally, I call it an album. Go with it :)

606016[/snapback]

Get these Albums, Trust in Trance was first called Trust in Trance 3 and was supposed as a compilation in Israel i think, here in europe it was sold as an artist album. Get also Trust in Trance 2, it is also from the same guys but is also like a compilation, it has the best tracks of astral projection, Butterfly trip, Mahadeva, Power Gen, Celestial groove, this album will make you happy but note, it is 12 years old.

Checkalso SFX - Unreleased tracks 89 - 94 out, there are some realy great tracks on them as "Different Atmosphere" and "We are controlling transmission"

Get these Albums, Trust in Trance was first called Trust in Trance 3 and was supposed as a compilation in Israel i think, here in europe it was sold as an artist album. Get also Trust in Trance 2, it is also from the same guys but is also like a compilation, it has the best tracks of astral projection, Butterfly trip, Mahadeva, Power Gen, Celestial groove, this album will make you happy but note, it is 12 years old.

Checkalso SFX - Unreleased tracks 89 - 94 out, there are some realy great tracks on them as "Different Atmosphere" and "We are controlling transmission"

606223[/snapback]

I agree with Radi. Trust in Trance 2 is definately worth checking out (& Trust in Trance 1) all the tracks are by the same guys anyway & there are some Gems on them. Especially 2

I don't really see why so many ppl dislike "In The Mix" : it's got most of their best tunes on there, not àll rmx & it's mixed so you get 1 continuous flow. Works fine for me!

606232[/snapback]

I really liked in the mix too, it's very well arranged & does flow nicely. One of the best remix albums I've heard & much better than TEN!