psy?

Snapinho

Hey Cinos... just so you know:

The joke is on people believing she exists... Psynina is the pseudonym of Thomas who runs Psytropic record label.  In itself a pseudonym is nothing special - many people do it - but Thomas has expended much energy in trying to convince people that Nina exists, even to the extent of publishing photos of someone purporting to be her (although no photos of her DJing or working in the studio exist) and strenuously denying his involvement in the face of overwhelming evidence.  He has asked people to pretend to be her at parties she has been booked at (btw she has not once turned up to any parties she has been booked at - or even as a punter)... sure, the music exists and has been released - but Nina herself does not.  As far as we know she's just one sad man's attempt to get his music more attention than it perhaps deserves.

605982[/snapback]

its funny :lol: , or maybe its not ... but... it sure is a big scam ;)

The joke is on people believing she exists... Psynina is the pseudonym of Thomas who runs Psytropic record label.  In itself a pseudonym is nothing special - many people do it - but Thomas has expended much energy in trying to convince people that Nina exists, even to the extent of publishing photos of someone purporting to be her (although no photos of her DJing or working in the studio exist) and strenuously denying his involvement in the face of overwhelming evidence.  He has asked people to pretend to be her at parties she has been booked at (btw she has not once turned up to any parties she has been booked at - or even as a punter)... sure, the music exists and has been released - but Nina herself does not.  As far as we know she's just one sad man's attempt to get his music more attention than it perhaps deserves.

605982[/snapback]

i beg to differ, psynina exists. There is a little psynina in all of us. When children smiles, when lovers kiss, when grandpa hugs grandma... that is the truest essence of psynina...

i beg to differ, psynina exists. There is a little psynina in all of us. When children smiles, when lovers kiss, when grandpa hugs grandma... that is the truest essence of psynina...

605986[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: rah, I love you. And Colin: I thought as a joke it's a pretty good one. Unless it's attentionwhorism, in that case it's pathetic. But the joke's on him, so far, since a lot of people did believe him!

And ehm: should I edit my first post? All those psy-bastards!! :angry:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: rah, I love you. And Colin: I thought as a joke it's a pretty good one. Unless it's attentionwhorism, in that case it's pathetic. But the joke's on him, so far, since a lot of people did believe him!

And ehm: should I edit my first post? All those psy-bastards!!  :angry:

606024[/snapback]

I forget that not everyone knows the tale of psynina...

the biggest thread in isratrance history!

the hilarious drama begins here...(and is still going :P 44pages!!!)

B)

605982[/snapback]

care to summarize? :P

606034[/snapback]

Colin already did... just thought to post a link to the long version...

but as Psychopod they created better music than as Saikopod ;) , imo

btw they are pronounced exactly the same i think... :)

605937[/snapback]

yes, they are pronounced the same way in english (but not in german!)

but Saiko reads nice, little, cute :wub: ... and Psycho reads evil, dark, bad :ph34r:

I like the cute reading better :)

Saiko ... that's ... like the name of a cute asian girl :wub:

is there anyone named PSYCLONE?..if not PATENT PENDING..PATENT PENDING..

(can't imagine why noone would have come up with this obvious name)

606166[/snapback]

there is a DJ Psyclone AND a PsyKlone here in Toronto...

one plays techtrancey fullon, the other jungle/hardcore...