So, would this be a crazy idea?!

Okey here it is, Would it be crazy for me to exchange:

Digitech s-100

Behringer Multieffect DSP 2024P

Virus C

Alpha Juno1

Dual Core AMD PC with 3 gig of ram and half a terra HDD (Maybe one).

for a MAC G5 ? :D

Is it that bad of a swap? I mean, if you look at the price of a MAC, you will see that it goes above the price of the above equipment, and I would have a MAC :D

Okey, so it is a crazy idea, ill just have to save up for a MAC then :(

Is it that bad of a swap? I mean, if you look at the price of a MAC, you will see that it goes above the price of the above equipment, and I would have a MAC :D

Okey, so it is a crazy idea, ill just have to save up for a MAC then :(

605291[/snapback]

i think u should save for a mac instead trading all your kickass gear bro. im not a big fan of mac´s , i think u should stick to pc since its more of a open source machine than mac is , unless ur looking foward to the Logic sequencer.. :)

i think u should save for a mac instead trading all your kickass gear bro. im not a big fan of mac´s , i think u should stick to pc since its more of a open source machine than mac is , unless ur looking foward to the Logic sequencer..  :)

605334[/snapback]

This is the thing, I want to use Logic hehe. Logic and ProTools. But it can wait. Cubase is actually working like a charm for me again... I had to make a couple of tweaks :)

This is the thing, I want to use Logic hehe. Logic and ProTools. But it can wait. Cubase is actually working like a charm for me again... I had to make a couple of tweaks :)

605360[/snapback]

ahahahaha nemo i knew it :) all logic fans got rid of pc and bought a mac only because of the sequencer. hehehe it looks like cubase is loving u again , u have to threat cubase more often.. ;) anyway its up to u , get some cash and buy a mac just dont trade all your gear for a mac and feeling regret later on and then u cant go back. :)

happy production.

ahahahaha nemo i knew it :) all logic fans got rid of pc and bought a mac only because of the sequencer. hehehe it looks like cubase is loving u again , u have to threat cubase more often..  ;) anyway its up to u , get some cash and buy a mac just dont trade all your gear for a mac and feeling regret later on and then u cant go back. :)

happy production.

605371[/snapback]

Yeah, you actually made me change my mind about it now... better to have all my gear AND a MAC :D This way im not limiting myself, and can still use whatever comes to my mind :D

It would definetly be wrong

You should also know that G5 processor is now replaced by Intels

so looking at 2nd hand g5 s would be far less value

and also what you want to do is music

and those equipment are by far better for you to make music

believe me

I have the mac and I wouldnt make that exchange with you

It would make me feel guilty

Yeah, you actually made me change my mind about it now... better to have all my gear AND a MAC :D This way im not limiting myself, and can still use whatever comes to my mind :D

605382[/snapback]

hehehe good to know bro , u should try a Mac (if u never tried one) and see how its like first. well i didnt want to change your mind , but if i was about to do that trade im sure i would feel a big massive regret , not by the mac , but by missing all the warm hardware you´re so used to see everyday. :)

hehehe good to know bro , u should try a Mac (if u never tried one) and see how its like first. well i didnt want to change your mind , but if i was about to do that trade im sure i would feel a big massive regret , not by the mac , but by missing all the warm hardware you´re so used to see everyday. :)

605402[/snapback]

I know what its like, and I really love Logic. :) But I guess I would miss the virus (eventhough i havent been using it at all lately)

No mean to offend, u've been brainwashed, i mean mac's are ok but are far from being a wonder, unless u already know how to use logic its fien otherwise u will get bored for the next couple of months., logic is awesome but not so easy and not so logic.

Common man u have a virus, a good pc set up why exactly a mac???? mac have issues too, they are computers at the end of the day.Anyway its your choice good luck