OOOD - 'Free Range' is complete!

OOOD saved my day today, when I picked up my latest order from Psyshop...

The track done with Ott: Eye Of The Beholder

...simply blew me away! I put it on repeat three times, dancing like a mad man in my apartment! Best trance track I have heard since the good old days of Goa trance... This track has an amazing vibe that just push me into dancing. I have no words to describe this vibe, it's just simply THE RIGHT THING for me. A vibe I never find in todays psytrance anymore. Something I really miss in todays psytrance. I haven't listened so much to the rest of the album, but this track really stood out... Thank you OOOD for giving me a flashback to good vibes again! I think I really needed this to light up my day here in cold, rainy Oslo...

PKS (who hasn't danced as crazy for ages...) :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hats off to u guys- very innovative and fresh album..

my favorite,, Solar Svay''!!!

will try to get to synergy -should be special..

648941[/snapback]

Hey seaone, thanks for the comment. Unfortunately the Synergy Project gig was at the end of October; however we're playing at Tribe of Frog on Nov. 25th (this Saturday) and other places here and there after that; check our myspace for more details. Hope to see you at one of them!

Colin, Colin, what can I say.... I have no words for this! You know I am a very big fan of Eat Static, and nothing has ever beaten the feeling I get when Listening to them... now, THIS ALBUM, comes very close to that! Very mixed vibes, cool basslines, awsome blips and blops... Ill write a review on this one, fo shoe! :)

Oh man! I just listened to the interview that Colin posted a link to and I must say I loved the music I've heard playing there (I mean ODDD's tracks, not the full-on fodder before or after it)... Too bad I'll be getting that CD (along with GBU & Prometheus) as a Christmas gift, so I have to wait another month for it... :(

Can I download it, Colin? ;):D

Oh man! I just listened to the interview that Colin posted a link to and I must say I loved the music I've heard playing there (I mean ODDD's tracks, not the full-on fodder before or after it)... Too bad I'll be getting that CD (along with GBU & Prometheus) as a Christmas gift, so I have to wait another month for it... :(

Can I download it, Colin? ;):D

649564[/snapback]

No............ hahahaha!!

Patience is a virtue, & believe me... it's well worth the wait!!

:P

:D

Hey seaone, thanks for the comment.  Unfortunately the Synergy Project gig was at the end of October; however we're playing at Tribe of Frog on Nov. 25th (this Saturday) and other places here and there after that; check our myspace for more details.  Hope to see you at one of them!

648968[/snapback]

..ops missed it! shame.. - for sure was special -was reading some review..

will catch up u guys for sure -want to see u'r live

-Chaishop Music News 043- presents OOOD in Interview!

After the show we got OOOD in the Mix. This mix contains tracks from OOOD's back-catalog as well as from "Free Range". It a few many unreleased tracks, a couple released on hard-to-find compilations and several that are still works in progress, including the final track which was written in 1995 and is currently in the process of being remixed.

Chaishop Music News presents you the latest releases in psychedelic, progressive and chillout trance weekly from Hamburg, Germany.

This show is being presented by DJ Mikadho. It features an interview with OOOD from the UK. First time that we had 4 people in Interview...They are talking about their new release on Organic records.

Check it out at:

www.chaishop.com/musicnews

www.mikadho.trendvisor.de