awesome goa, listen!

Oopie

Guest Cosmogenesis

There are a few very good artists on this website who play scandinavian psytrance & goa sounds with forest influences: Aavepyörä, Cosmic Storm Cloud, Egosentrifug, Red Pulse, Nebula Meltdown...

I had made some researchs, by the past, to find some goa artists there, and discovered some incredible pieces. Btw, I have already downloaded by the past a few tracks from Intriga. Indeed, this guy is crazy! :lol::P

hey oopie nice one ! this artist is very talented , awesome melodies , some modern influences , awesome arpegioos , remembers me manmademan-drama , great songs 10/10. This guy should be released in fact with the quality he got... totally awesome , worth the download!

Local Conflict =)

There are a few very good artists on this website who play scandinavian psytrance & goa sounds with forest influences: Aavepyörä, Cosmic Storm Cloud, Egosentrifug, Red Pulse, Nebula Meltdown...

I had made some researchs, by the past, to find some goa artists there, and discovered some incredible pieces. Btw, I have already downloaded by the past a few tracks from Intriga. Indeed, this guy is crazy!  :lol:  :P

596872[/snapback]

yeah i've heard Aavepyora they are really kewl, recommended both their released albums in General Section thread...

goa with some suomi influences..

hey oopie nice one ! this artist is very talented , awesome melodies , some modern influences , awesome arpegioos , remembers me manmademan-drama , great songs 10/10. This guy should be released in fact with the quality he got... totally awesome , worth the download!

597029[/snapback]

manmademan - drama is one of best goasonbgs ever :o!!

the track must be good then.. his track (from intriga) was also good on va - lost in the forests

edit: this track is amazing, but indeed a bit IM alike

I was about to say that! word for word, I came and foudn this topic again to say that after hearing the song. Definately some cool elements. Some sort of IM style but with different theme and feeling.

And the sound quality is impressive too!