What CD's make you want to make

Lu Bu

Yes I have thought of this before, and I know i'm not the only one. So the first step, stand up, state ya name, admit your addicted, then the cd's.

::stands up::

My name is assclown

I am an addict

The cd's I would want to copy and bury and make a treasure map to find later for good purposes would be Astral TiT 123. Astral Dancing Galaxy. Astral Another World. Astral Files. Twisted. Then some random x-dream, cosmosis, infected.

:lol:

Guest The Journey Man Project

Whats the use of making a treasure map if you bury it with the treasure ?

- Krell

584598[/snapback]

:lol: x 2 ten out of ten!

Whats the use of making a treasure map if you bury it with the treasure ?

- Krell

584598[/snapback]

It serves as a certificate of authenicity to the eventual finder that they have indeed discovered the actual treasure and not a bootleg copy of the treasure. This is becoming an increasing problem in treasure hunting these days requiting sure steps so that treasure hunters know they aren't being ripped off by people who are simply downloading and burning copies of rare hard to find treasure and passing them off as the real thing.. :ph34r:

You know what?

That's an incredible backup idea if my house burns down!

Great! I always was fearing about my CD collection in such a case! Now I have a solution!!!

Thankies :)

I'd copy all of them BTW.

Or wait ... not all ... probably not all metal ones ... but certainly psy, everything psy!

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose since this is a board dedicated to psytrance that any non-psytrance albums are not applicable.

In that case, I guess I would have to go with the only one I own: Goa Vibes 2. I might be tempted to include my two Infected Mushroom albums, but I suspect I would be flamed hard for including them under the term 'psytrance'. :D

I suppose since this is a board dedicated to psytrance that any non-psytrance albums are not applicable.

In that case, I guess I would have to go with the only one I own: Goa Vibes 2. I might be tempted to include my two Infected Mushroom albums, but I suspect I would be flamed hard for including them under the term 'psytrance'.  :D

595483[/snapback]

It's so strange to me that IM were once know as psy gods and that now they're the brunt of ridicule.