Label: Chillcode Music

Artist: VA

Title: Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1

Cat.No: ChillCD006

Release: August 2006

Barcode: 4031345506502

Style: Ambient/Chillout/Psychedelic Worldmusic/Downbeat/Lounge

Format: CD

The long awaited first Chillcode compilation is completed. Be ready for Downbeat Liquid, the first release of a new compilation series of high-quality handpicked chillout and downbeat music of supreme standards.

This is a fascinating collection of eleven brand new and treasured tracks from well-known chillout artists as well as talented downbeat newcomers. With this release Chillcode Music introduces a new chillout compilation series in a fresh´n amazing style ….

Tracklist:

1. HiFi Companions - Spaceships

2. Enterprise - Two Cups of Coffee

3. Entheogenic - Golden Cap

4. Enterprise - Patchhead

5. Jong - Hymn to Kali

6. Sundial - Sacred Plants

7. Schatsi - Clouds over Stalden

8. Jaia - December

9. Magnetrixx - Tiefsee

10. Vibrasphere - Forest Fuel

11. U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade

Enjoy!

Thomas Chillcode

This is a fascinating collection of eleven brand new and treasured tracks

570669[/snapback]

Well 10 actually, Golden Cap has already been released. ;)

Tracklist looks sweet. I'll be checking this out for sure.

Tracklist:

1. HiFi Companions - Spaceships

2. Enterprise - Two Cups of Coffee

3. Entheogenic - Golden Cap

4. Enterprise - Patchhead

5. Jong - Hymn to Kali

6. Sundial - Sacred Plants

7. Schatsi - Clouds over Stalden

8. Jaia - December

9. Magnetrixx - Tiefsee

10. Vibrasphere - Forest Fuel

11. U-Recken - Aquatic Serenade

Sweet!! Looking forward to this. A new hi-fi companions track? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

we proudly presents that our new compilation "downbeat liquid vol.1" chillcd006 is number 1 of in the German Chill-out charts 10/2006.

see attachement or click:

http://dcoc.de/album.php

thank you all for the support!  :)

thomas

614286[/snapback]

Cool. You knocked City Beach Club 3 of the top spot! Is that good :P

Just ordered this from psyshop. Really looking forward to this one Jaia, jong, vibrasphere, hifi companions. Yum.

Thanks chillcode :D

Huh, are there ten or eleven tracks on this album? My download says 10, psyshop says ten and so does saikosounds... No entheogenic on this one any more?

And fuck me if Jong didnt start making a nice dubby track and then screwed it by regurgitating the same old chewed up indian woman, who accidently also brought along her percussionist friends... not very original, goddammit!! I though we would have passed this stage already! Anyway, besides that it sure sounds nice 'n dandy ;)

And fuck me if Jong didnt start making a nice dubby track and then screwed it by regurgitating the same old chewed up indian woman, who accidently also brought along her percussionist friends... not very original, goddammit!! I though we would have passed this stage already!

622220[/snapback]

Mmm, that was a 5 star track until that point. I had to knock it down to 4 stars, but come on! That sample has been done to death so many times... :rolleyes:

Mmm, that was a 5 star track until that point. I had to knock it down to 4 stars, but come on! That sample has been done to death so many times...  :rolleyes:

622298[/snapback]

True, but that is exactly why it gets worse and worse each time.. the more you use the same old samples, the sillier it sounds. And yeah, it was a great track until that point. Too bad, eh?

And am I right there's only 10 tracks on the album?

[edit] wow, it's been a while but I sincerely love this album! Greatness, reminds me of the Floating Point series. Seriously though, I haven't really admired a psychill album for a while, but this one does the trick. Is going to be on my next to-buy-list! :) [/edit]

True, but that is exactly why it gets worse and worse each time.. the more you use the same old samples, the sillier it sounds. And yeah, it was a great track until that point. Too bad, eh?

And am I right there's only 10 tracks on the album?

622300[/snapback]

Yeah it's a shame, never mind though, still 9 other great tracks :)

Yes you're right, I think it must be a typo on the first post.

Huh, are there ten or eleven tracks on this album? My download says 10, psyshop says ten and so does saikosounds... No entheogenic on this one any more?

And fuck me if Jong didnt start making a nice dubby track and then screwed it by regurgitating the same old chewed up indian woman, who accidently also brought along her percussionist friends... not very original, goddammit!! I though we would have passed this stage already! Anyway, besides that it sure sounds nice 'n dandy ;)

622220[/snapback]

Sorry for the sample, but i like it like that!

I'm curious to listen to the other productions with the same one.

Do U have some references???

Thx, ciaoo

• 3 months later...