what´s that track

radi6404

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...88131F254AFAA74

identify and have fun, it is one of the bes tracks i´ve ever heard, way better than any comercial shit recommended by the people here who have no knowledge at all about oldschool goa except a few guys, but the rest just recommend my comercial bullshit instead of real stuff like this, download it and tell me what you think

I don't get you, do you want us to identify the track because you don't know the trackname or are you just asking about our opinions?

Ok, then the thread gets moved into the identify forum (lost tracks).

The track itself is ok, typical old-school goa with nice melodies. But nothing too outstanding for my taste. Besides that, if you are the only one in this forum who is so in the know about goa trance then why you even care about asking us for recommendations or tracknames, Mr. Goa-trance himself? :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

I must say that this track is fucking awesome, the melodies and the synths are realy psychedelic, this track is very old but still has a very good quality for that time, the melody that turns in at 1:30 is just amazing, this is one of the most psychedelic tracks i´ve ever heard and it is one of the most authentic psychedelic tracks i´ve ever heard.