What Track makes you CRY?

herforder

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, here's a track that allways does something with my emotions, I don't know what it does, but it allways triggers something that makes me just stand there, and drift away in immaginary landscapes or daydreams, kinda hypnotized by the sweet melodies, allways, every single time I hear it, I can't even get tired of this track, I just deeply love it.

Abakus - A Whole New Way of Looking at the Day.

I don't know if calling a "psychill" (or whatever it is that he makes) artist a musical genius is appropriate, but he is in my views.

Oh, here's a track that allways does something with my emotions, I don't know what it does, but it allways triggers something that makes me just stand there, and drift away in immaginary landscapes or daydreams, kinda hypnotized by the sweet melodies, allways, every single time I hear it, I can't even get tired of this track, I just deeply love it.

Abakus - A Whole New Way of Looking at the Day.

I don't know if calling a "psychill" (or whatever it is that he makes) artist a musical genius is appropriate, but he is in my views.

Yes! This is one for me too. In fact a pet of mine died recently and 2 days later I heard this track as I was pulling into work and it made me start crying. I sort of hold this track in my heart for him a little when I hear it now as a result. Same with OTT's Shower of Sparks and Queen of all Everything as I played them purposefully the same day he died. :D

A non-psychill track that I love that has an emotive effect for me especially at certain times is Enya's - Now we are free. There are others but I'm too lazy to think of them for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

(Chill) RA - March Of The Lunar Priests + video(!) (at 7:07) .. Beautiful ! <3 .. Excellent definition of trance music .. We wanna fly so high, friends..

(Chill) Ott - The Queen Of All Everything .... I feel highly positive vibrations here.. play loud! )