Classical emotional psychedelic trance?

radi6404

This time i´am looking for classical old psychedelic goa trance with very emotional melodies and clear electronical sounds, with clear i mean not distorded sounds because Simon posford in hallucinogen uses distoration in his sounds. i mean some music like Green nuns of Revolution, it is exactly what i mean but Green nuns of Revolution havn´t that emotional melodies, tell me what´s similar and has the most emotional meodies please.

Music.

Usic.

Sic.

Ic.

C.

That is all for now... when you find them come and ask for more...

557473[/snapback]

seraph i can´t understnad why you post such useless posts to spam the thread instead of posting useful recommendations?

seraph i can´t understnad why you post such useless posts to spam the thread instead of posting useful recommendations?

557478[/snapback]

Because I find your topics useless... there were hundreds of other topics of the same kind, use the search button and you will find plenty of recommendations...

If you like the Nuns, try Cosmosis.

557482[/snapback]

I don´t like cosmosis that much because there isn´t that fresh sound like with Green nuns of the Revolution and the melodies aren´t emotional enough for me, but thanks

Guest antic

I don´t like cosmosis that much because there isn´t that fresh sound like with Green nuns of the Revolution and the melodies aren´t emotional enough for me, but thanks

557486[/snapback]

Which Cosmosis' albums you've heard? I ask, because with a statement like this you either show that you don't know shit about their music or you're simply joking...

Apart from that, The Nuns also use distortion in 95% of their tracks, so I'm not exactly sure what kind of sound you're after...

557486[/snapback]

Now this is exactly what I was talking about ! There is no point in giving you any suggestions cause you are always replying with negative replies, ' no, I don't like this thing, no, I don't like that thing'... stop whining and maybe people will finally start considering you serious about some issues...

Apart from that, The Nuns also use distortion in 95% of their tracks, so I'm not exactly sure what kind of sound you're after...

557507[/snapback]

I don't think he knows it either...

Which Cosmosis' albums you've heard? I ask, because with a statement like this you either show that you don't know shit about their music or you're simply joking...

557507[/snapback]

Man i forgot to include that i don´t mean tb303 distoration but i don´t want tracks with hallucinogens sh101 distoration. I have cosmosis - cosmology album and it isn´t emotional enough for me and it hasn´t that fresh sound like green nuns of revolution, pretty much astra projection tracks like searching for ufos or visions of nasca have also that fresh sound. Green nuns of Revolution - Ring of fire is not bad but i want more emotional melodies

Man i forgot to include that i don´t mean tb303 distoration but i don´t want tracks with hallucinogens sh101 distoration. I have cosmosis - cosmology album and it isn´t emotional enough for me and it hasn´t that fresh sound like green nuns of revolution, pretty much astra projection tracks like searching for ufos or visions of nasca have also that fresh sound. Green nuns of Revolution - Ring of fire is not bad but i want more emotional melodies

557518[/snapback]

Okay, then, what I recommend is giving up Posford altogether because his music's crap, honestly. If you want some good old school, check out blah blah blah. It's all there.

Technossomy. If you're downloading, which clearly you are, listen to V.T.O.L. Maybe that will put some beef on your girls' bones and shave their mustaches.

Technossomy. If you're downloading, which clearly you are, listen to V.T.O.L. Maybe that will put some beef on your girls' bones and shave their mustaches.

557527[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Man, you are utterly insane ! This bolded sentence was incredible ! :rolleyes:

anoebis do you know something?

557539[/snapback]

ah well, emotional melodies and good soundquality and some acid

Morphem - Out of Focus

Dreamweaver - Lord of Illusions

Xervana - (I forgot the name of the album, but it has loads of emotional melodies)

Luminus - Hypnotica

ah well, emotional melodies and good soundquality and some acid

Morphem - Out of Focus

Dreamweaver - Lord of Illusions

Xervana - (I forgot the name of the album, but it has loads of emotional melodies)

Luminus - Hypnotica

557694[/snapback]

thx

Mirandas first album.

Transwave.

My Music ;)

Subcouds made some nice tracks.

there are soooo many. Download the above and tell me what you think...

557757[/snapback]

Buy the above albums you mean! I have them all for sale at the moment :)