BOOM 2006

If ... :huh:

539938[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

i hope you are not joking! i'll be looking for white ribs and skulls!

yeah but how many pics doe you have to take with you then? 'cause you don't know how many psynewsers you'll meet... 'cause if you meet somebody else and you say psynews, and you're all out of pictures, the other one says: pics or STFU, and then you'd have to shut up, and that's not very nice

540031[/snapback]

:lol: ok, you're right, that wouldn't be very nice...

we could then... hummmm... ey, i've got it!

we can all use skazi t-shirts and scream "Killleeerrr!!!!!" every 5 minutes!!! :) good, hum? :P

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i hope you are not joking! i'll be looking for white ribs and skulls!

:lol: ok, you're right, that wouldn't be very nice...

we could then... hummmm... ey, i've got it!

we can all use skazi t-shirts and scream "Killleeerrr!!!!!" every 5 minutes!!!  :)  good, hum?  :P

540452[/snapback]

i don't know, i still like the fact that i'm alive

I'm the new one, hehehe...

And WE are my friends and myself... we're going on a road-trip from switzerland to boomtugal  :)

540349[/snapback]

Cool! So going to more than one festival? They have at least one festival in Switzerland as I recall. Well, Boom is gonna a nice one to top anything off with B)

@Serguei: Oh, you will see SkeletonMan at Boom, I can assure. He doesn't come until night, you must know, though.

First thing he does when he gets there is locating the nearest phonebooth and come nighttime ... SkeletonMan to the dancefloors. He's got superpowers like any other superhero. His is that HE knows how to party :D

But I am still gonna need a place to crash my tent, so I'll look you up and crash my tent right there and sing a Skazi lullaby everytime I go to bed :lol:

@Serguei: Oh, you will see SkeletonMan at Boom, I can assure. He doesn't come until night, you must know, though.

First thing he does when he gets there is locating the nearest phonebooth and come nighttime ... SkeletonMan to the dancefloors. He's got superpowers like any other superhero. His is that HE knows how to party  :D

But I am still gonna need a place to crash my tent, so I'll look you up and crash my tent right there and sing a Skazi lullaby everytime I go to bed  :lol:

540527[/snapback]

:lol: SkeletonMan will meet myself as ElLoko at the dancefloor! Powerful funky hero too! :lol::lol::lol:

boom

Joti

Hilight Tribe

Solar fields

Penta

Kindzadza

Dymons

Waterjuice

DJ Tsuyoshi

Megalopsy

Cosmosis

Andromeda

:)

http://www.artbyxavi.com/

http://www.galactivation.com/gallery.php?id_gal=300#photo

booM!

541859[/snapback]

haha! highlight tribe were playing in belgium and i didn't go cause i didn't feel like being in a big crowd, and thinking that i would see them somewhere in the future and... so... :)

btw

where do you get that info???

everybody bring an inflatable water-thing (a floatable matress, a floatable beast, ...floatable :)), then we can have a psynews gathering on the lake :)

539192[/snapback]

Wow... this could actually works.

We just have to set a day and hour to do it (let's say 06 august by 17H00 at the lake)....

what do you think???

And I can't wait to see the 2 superheros in action at the dancefloor:

hands up for SkeletonMan and ElLoko :D:D

We just have to set a day and hour to do it (let's say 06 august by 17H00 at the lake)....

what do you think???

hands up for  SkeletonMan and ElLoko  :D  :D

542020[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm quite intrigued myself about El Loko. Sounds promising :ph34r:

And as for Skelly ... oh, he'll be there B)

And I myself will be at the lake 06 august 1700H. If I am able to figure out what time it is :D

Oh and btw, the lake is quite big so I guess we need better coordinates.

:lol:

ElLoko isn't a visual superman, but a damn mighty smiler/dancer/drinker/smoker/jumper :lol:

you can't find him, he finds you :ph34r:

I know all this shit about boom not because i know someone from the boom team but because portuguese "detectives" are checking the web like maniacs to find tour dates of every act and dj :) most of these names you can check them at their websites. I'm collecting them from portuguese psy foruns.

i was told also that the line-up will come this month.

as for the lake meeting and coordinates, i think we can meet near the tail of Nessie (the lake's monster)... but be quiet though, and bring some cookies :lol:

BigBaddaBoom

hello there!

i'm really new here, looking for some people going to Boom 2006.. i'm from Belgium and really in need of some form of transportation to the festival.. are there people around who are travelling from Belgium or France? Let me know, i would be very greatfull..

B) see you there!! big kiss from the girl with the red curly hair

hello there!

i'm really new here, looking for some people going to Boom 2006.. i'm from Belgium and really in need of some form of transportation to the festival.. are there people around who are travelling from Belgium or France? Let me know, i would be very greatfull..

B) see you there!! big kiss from the girl with the red curly hair

542146[/snapback]

Is this the time to say Pics or STFU or would that be COMPLETELY out of line :huh::lol:

this better?  :)

542185[/snapback]

We are from Belgium too, but we'll visit Andalucia first... But there are quiet alot of people from Belgium going there straight from Belgium... From where in Belgium are you exactly? :)

i'm from Leuven, near Brussels.. if you could get me in touch with some people in Belgium who wouldn't mind taking some extra people with them on the ride to the festival?

i'm from Leuven, near Brussels.. if you could get me in touch with some people in Belgium who wouldn't mind taking some extra people with them on the ride to the festival?

542192[/snapback]

i'll see what I can do... :)

(and I will write you a message tomorrow after my exam :))

i'll see what I can do... :)

(and I will write you a message tomorrow after my exam :))

542208[/snapback]

hey, thanks a lot!! i'm just looking for 2 seats in a car, that's all!! good luck with your exam, i'll burn a candle :)

i do have big red curly hair, and that's why i use this image ofcourse.. truly, there is a ressemblance  :)

542209[/snapback]

I'll take a print out with me to Boom and if I don't find you ... I'll demand an explanation :angry:

Hey Anoebis, what is your exam in? And good luck! I have my own exams right now. One more to go and you may call me lawyer :ph34r:

542192[/snapback]

hey, i'm from keerbergen (that should be quite close to you :)), but bad luck, i'm a travelcompagnon of anoebis

what do you think???

hands up for  SkeletonMan and ElLoko  :D  :D

542020[/snapback]

it is quite big the lake indeed, but if you start off from the dancefloor, and you go to the shore that is closest to the dancefloor, and get on your inflatable there, then it might just work on august the 6th at 17h

hey, i'm from keerbergen (that should be quite close to you :)), but bad luck, i'm a travelcompagnon of anoebis

542220[/snapback]

yeah, it's close to Leuven.. have a nice trip together !! :P