Murder at trance festivals?

Goannes

oh and about the miscarriage and the overdose.a litlle self discipline and logical thinkin would have prevented this things.and a lot of other shit as well.

also blaiming trance festivals is stupid,if one of the above accidents or both happended in a hotel room,would the hotel be responsible for the deaths? ;)

520327[/snapback]

TRUE

interesting article to read ;) :

http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm

recommended.

519999[/snapback]

very interesting!

btw,i allready knew about the alcohol conspiracy,i live it everyday,when i walk i a kiosk or a fruit market,or ANYTHING that sell stuff,you will find endless flow of cheap alcohol!my local grocery store,which is quite humble,and not fancy has a 8m stand of alcohol,you can find everything!

we are the amsterdam of alcohol.... :(

very interesting!

btw,i allready knew about the alcohol conspiracy,i live it everyday,when i walk i a kiosk or a fruit market,or ANYTHING that sell stuff,you will find endless flow of cheap alcohol!my local grocery store,which is quite humble,and not fancy has a 8m stand of alcohol,you can find everything!

we are the amsterdam of alcohol.... :(

520332[/snapback]

lol, dont vorry, thats how it is in most countries i think ;)

Don't ban me for I have done nothing wrong.

520290[/snapback]

hahahahahaha, of course not you, my dear :lol:

I meant that you should post that "Thread closed, user banned" line on the forum where this ridiculous piece of crap was posted :lol:

You don't seem to be very familiar with psynews offtopic habits?

:P

lol, dont vorry, thats how it is in most countries i think ;)

520582[/snapback]

propably its the same on other countrys,but a lot of tourists come here just to get wasted,cz in their "civilised-european" countrys booze is illegal under 21 and UBER expensive!

(thats what they told me anw)

propably its the same on other countrys,but a lot of tourists come here just to get wasted,cz in their "civilised-european" countrys booze is illegal under 21 and UBER expensive!

(thats what they told me anw)

520630[/snapback]

hehe, what did you think scandinavians are coming to baltic states for?!

to GET DRUNK!!!!!!

:lol:

I can't even understand what the person in that quoted post is attempting to say. Going onto message boards while spiked up on amphetemines is similar to driving around on pot, no matter which direction you go, you just end up in the same place. *joke*

As for the dead infant and dead man in the field at Shiva Moon, after so many trance parties, probability will strike; there will eventually be someone who attempts deliver a baby under those conditions, and it shouldn't be odd that some overdose deaths will occur at trance parties, considering how many drugs are flowing all over the place, sometimes even unsafe, tampered, or improperly handled.