Petition for Billy / Cosmosis

Guest antic

Radi man, maybe it's time to consider that you are not always right?

Even on other boards, you get the same responses, yet you always think everyone else but you has the problem.

See your posts at KVR as Baniev for similar behavior

KVR Thread 1

KVR Thread 2

521371[/snapback]

It's always the rest but Radi that have the problem...Radi is always right...grow up boy, you're not 14 anymore (or you are?)...! You act like a spoiled teen..!!

Sorry for hijacking Cosmosis thread.....YES, i'd like to see those tracks released somehow...! Good luck for the future Bill.....

:)

PS...."Baniev"...hahahahaaaa (sounds like a lame football player name)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolders sentään.

you shouldn't be so sensitive if somebody makes assumptions. It's natural part of human behaviour. Assumptions are there to be corrected and I can't see a post in this thread that you should get upset about.

521440[/snapback]

Hahaha where do I get upset? Just offering some friendly advice; it could be wildly out of line though so you're right to be sceptical.

It's natural part of human behaviour.

521440[/snapback]

Long-time forum user behavior maybe. I tend to find people in real life a bit more courteous and a little less intense than what you witness in the usual thread clusterfuck.

Hahaha where do I get upset?  Just offering some friendly advice; it could be wildly out of line though so you're right to be sceptical.

521504[/snapback]

no you didn't. :) but you were there talking from billy's part.

"I can't see a post in this thread that you should get upset about." <- this is no way accusing anyone from being upset.

but hey you just made your assumptions on my writing. :)

Long-time forum user behavior maybe. I tend to find people in real life a bit more courteous and a little less intense than what you witness in the usual thread clusterfuck.

521530[/snapback]

different environment, different ways to act.

Deus

Telekinetic

Atom Bom!

Psychofunk

Pigs In Space

Reality Check

Dans Ta Figure

The Outer Limits

Howling at The Moon

Doors of Perception

The Cave of Medusa

Psycho Problem

In Yer Face

Visitors

Do It !

OH YES ! I haven't heard better idea in ages !

I have all those tracks already but I would love to hear them remastered and on one single medium, I mean two. :D:)

Really? 

I understand the point that you are trying to make, but you speak as if you know the  facts.

You don't.

Cheers,

Bill

521398[/snapback]

well, maybe in most cases... but anyway, most petitions are rather useless anyway hehe ;)

Guest antic

how bout a petition asking him to make good music again and abandon that stupid neo full-on fad...?

524701[/snapback]

how about you buy yourself new ears? I can't hear any full-on / neo-full-on on Cosmosis albums :P:)

Guest antic

how about this - is it possible, only theoretically, that the guy makes music the way he likes it :blink: ?!

what a crazy idea! :o:unsure:

you think it's possible?!?!

:rolleyes:

Guest Cosmogenesis

I just recieved a telegram. It says GOA TRANCE is dead.

525248[/snapback]

Hey, it's strange! :o I have just received an other telegram and it says: there is an error : Goa is still ALIVE >>> thanx to Suntrip & Tranceform records!

Hey, it's strange!  :o I have just received an other telegram and it says: there is an error : Goa is still ALIVE >>> thanx to Suntrip & Tranceform records!

525256[/snapback]

if that would be the case :)

2 labels are not enough to keep the scene going with new releases ;)

as for music - well, as long as someone listens to goa trance its alive :).

but yes - its [scene] not active at the moment, to say least :)

if that would be the case :)

2 labels are not enough to keep the scene going with new releases ;)

as for music - well, as long as someone listens to goa trance its alive :).

but yes - its [scene] not active at the moment, to say least :)

525286[/snapback]

There's one pic on your HD that suits best when a discussion about Goa artists that gone Full On arises.

I think you know what i'm talking about.

There's one pic on your HD that suits best when a discussion about Goa artists that gone Full On arises.

I think you know what i'm talking about.

525294[/snapback]

are we talking about this :

Posted Image

Ex-fucking-actly.

Let the artists do whatever they wanna do. Unless they are Skazi or IM or Hypersonic.

In that case we should take a piss.

525317[/snapback]

they are,and its going into our ears, and i am starting to worry if there will be any more pissers pissing in my ears and if i will eventually drown in all that pisser's piss.

they are,and its going into our ears, and i am starting to worry if there will be any more pissers pissing in my ears and if i will eventually drown in all that pisser's piss.

525447[/snapback]

Can't call myself an artist, but when i do my music or when most of my friends do, they do it to themselves and not to please the crowds. Of course there are considerations which i don't deny, but in the end of the day i personally don't use an element just because it's hot or can assure me acceptance. A good friend of mine makes absolutely brilliant 120 BPM psy and he knows for sure that he'll have hard time releasing it. But he doesn't gives a damn. His music is unique and interesting

Can't call myself an artist, but when i do my music or when most of my friends do, they do it to themselves and not to please the crowds. Of course there are considerations which i don't deny, but in the end of the day i personally don't use an element just because it's hot or can assure me acceptance. A good friend of mine makes absolutely brilliant 120 BPM psy and he knows for sure that he'll have hard time releasing it. But he doesn't gives a damn. His music is unique and interesting

525455[/snapback]

His music is unique and interesting

IM is not. ;)

i think artists should make music for themselves, and for people like them,that have the same musical tastes as they do!.

His music is unique and interesting

IM is not. ;)

i think artists should make music for themselves, and for people like them,that have the same musical tastes as they do!.

525465[/snapback]

It is unique. When you hear their tune you know it's only theirs. They do have unique sound. Not interesting though, not for me or you for sure.