pure trance

ritual om

i was in a party the other day where they played some really amazing old tracks(90-96) in pure trance style->you know platipus style.really atmospheric and euphoric!

i noticed union jack and art of trance.

any other reccommendations on this style (albums or tracks)! ;)

Check out all of their PLATIPUS compilations releases plus TERRA FERMA which is for me the best PLATIPUS artist all along with ART OF TRANCE of course, cause TERRA FERMA was originally in UNION JACK with ART OF TRANCE...

Also check RESISTANCE D., EARTH NATION, CYGNUS X, QUIETMAN, SPICELAB, PULSE, HUMATE, ENERGY 52, COSMIC BABY, VERNON, AQUALITE, 4 VOICE... ;):D

Guest Cosmogenesis
Here are a few mixes with tracks from Platipus records. The quality is bad but it's just to have an idea about the style of Platipus.

i was in a party the other day where they played some really amazing old tracks(90-96) in pure trance style->you know platipus style.really atmospheric and euphoric!

i noticed union jack and art of trance.

any other reccommendations on this style (albums or tracks)! ;)

519494[/snapback]

Try out this release - Holds tracks I still like :-)

Various - Behind The Eye Vol. II // 1995

http://www.discogs.com/release/31969

Tracklisting:

1 Virtual Symmetry The V.S. (Original Mix) (5:43)

2 Icon Desire (Icarus Mix) (6:35)

3 Brainchild Symmetry (C-Mix) (6:34)

4 Earth Nation Alienated (Earth Mix) (7:39)

5 Cygnus X Superstring (7:53)

6 Odyssee Of Noises Firedance (The Sunrise) (7:09)

7 Brainchild Sedona (8:03)

8 Cygnus X The Orange Theme (6:30)

9 Odyssee Of Noises Capriole Three (8:20)

10 Stevie Be-Zet Blue Illusion (Flat Horizon Mix) (7:50)

Best Wishes

Krell

Try out this release - Holds tracks I still like :-)

Various  - Behind The Eye Vol. II // 1995

http://www.discogs.com/release/31969

520149[/snapback]

Indeed, that compilation is timeless. It pains me to see that several of the tracks have been remixed into super-modern-ultra-bass-trancepants-fuck-off-dickface-trance though.

Guest Cosmogenesis

i think you must chech all releases from Astralasia.

you gonna love them mate!

520471[/snapback]

I have only "Something Somewhere" from Astralasia, and people don't stop to recommand me their past albums. I have to search them now! B)

I have only "Something Somewhere" from Astralasia, and people don't stop to recommand me their past albums. I have to search them now!  B)

520515[/snapback]

yeah u have to! lol

i have 6 cds of them and all are great!

btw they have great covers too! dont u think? :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Indeed, "Original" is the best adjective for the definition of those great covers! :D

Which album from Astralasia do you recommand me to find first as soon as possible: Axis Mundi? Pitched up at the Edge of Reality? Or an other?

BTW: new Astralasia album soon on Elephant records. :D

Indeed, "Original" is the best adjective for the definition of those great covers!  :D

Which album from Astralasia do you recommand me to find first as soon as possible: Axis Mundi? Pitched up at the Edge of Reality? Or an other?

BTW: new Astralasia album soon on Elephant records.  :D

520743[/snapback]

my favourite albums from astralasia:

# the politics of ecstasy 1992

# whatever happened to utopia 1994

great vibe and nice ideas...

yeah new album form astralasia!!!i'm waiting for that!! :)

Defunct ? Are you sure? Bonzai music has updated his site just yesterday  :blink:

521702[/snapback]

lol, ok, true, some other guys restarted the label, but it has been defunct for years and years...

Guest Cosmogenesis

I see releases from famous names like Cygnus-X, Airwave or Energy 52. This label seems to be more orientated to the eurotrance genre.

hey Anoebis I was wondering, who was the DJ who played at the Suntrip party after Jaia? Cause he also played some REALLY nice stuff that reminded me of old trance tracks. Was it new material or old?

Guest Cosmogenesis

hey Anoebis I was wondering, who was the DJ who played at the Suntrip party after Jaia? Cause he also played some REALLY nice stuff that reminded me of old trance tracks. Was it new material or old?

521876[/snapback]

Probably it was Dj Spacemuchi, but I wasn't at that party :P So, maybe it was an other.

no no Spacemunchi played before... according to the flyer it should have been Silicon Sound...? But I doubt it cause it didn't sound like full-on at all (unless the dude radically changed his sound latley). The tracks played sounded a LOT like "classical trance": you know, stuff around 120 BPMs with a lot of beautiful atmospheres and tribal elements. I really wonder who it was?

heyyy I just randomly stumbled on this:

Crazy Malamute - The Collection

released in 1999 but tracks sound like they were made in the early 90s. They have that nice slow and dreamy feeling it's great. Well one member of Crazy Malamute is DJ Dag so I guess he knows how to make proper trance ;)

I definatley recommend this to all fans of "pre-goa" trance :)

521876[/snapback]

It was both old and new material... and the dj was Gabriel aka Blue Planet Corporation... :) (and glad at least someone liked him, héhé)

Guest Cosmogenesis

It was both old and new material... and the dj was Gabriel aka Blue Planet Corporation... :) (and glad at least someone liked him, héhé)

522810[/snapback]

Any new Blue Planet Corp album at the horizon?