Skazi

vancbc

eerrrrrm.....the local HMV music outlet here in Vancouver has started to carry a limited selection of psychedelic and Goa.....very limited mind you.

Yesterday I found Hallucinogen, Cosmosis, Infected Mushroom, X-Dream and.....Skazi. :blink:

I have never seen a real live Skazi album before, so I had to stop and stare in reverential horror while a few of you guys crossed my mind.

eerrrrrm.....the local HMV music outlet here in Vancouver has started to carry a limited selection of psychedelic and Goa.....very limited mind you.

Yesterday I found Hallucinogen, Cosmosis, Infected Mushroom, X-Dream and.....Skazi.  :blink:

I have never seen a real live Skazi album before, so I had to stop and stare in reverential horror while a few of you guys crossed my mind.

510328[/snapback]

I remember how that album got hyped here during the interval before release, and I unfortunately got caught up in it. But then I heard it. I don't think an album has ever reached my trash bin as quickly as that one, although Son Kite and XV-Kilist are close seconds.

in minnesota a couple years back i saw bpempire, lone deranger, tales of the inexpressible, and hallucinogen in dub, at a borders...

now here in washington the only things youll find are im the supervisor, voyage into trance, and a few juno reactors...

charlie, you SO need to hear "smells like humus spirit" RIGHT NOW!!! or the "i wish" remix!

then you will understand, if you pass this test, you are a god!

muad'dib in the movie dune, had to do this at the begininng of the movie right after putting his hand in the box, but they had to cut it out of the film for time reasons.

charlie, you SO need to hear "smells like humus spirit" RIGHT NOW!!! or the "i wish" remix!

then you will understand, if you pass this test, you are a god!

muad'dib in the movie dune, had to do this at the begininng of the movie right after putting his hand in the box, but they had to cut it out of the film for time reasons.

510386[/snapback]

Hehe. Nice allusion. :D

isnt enough just to say that skazi is not psytrance and thats it?

510475[/snapback]

No, because everyone else thinks it's psytrance.

http://www.gurn.net/interviews/Paul_Maddox/03-02-2005

What do you listen to outside of hard dance? What other styles of music do you have ideas about producing?

I listen to bits of everything really – want to produce more trance stuff under the Azure name this year, and I'm also working on a more leftfield project with Ingo & Colin Barratt called Livestock which is starting to yield some interesting results. Might also have a dabble producing some Psytrance too as artists like Electric Universe and Skazi have heavily influenced my recent hard dance productions.

No, because everyone else thinks it's psytrance.

http://www.gurn.net/interviews/Paul_Maddox/03-02-2005

What do you listen to outside of hard dance? What other styles of music do you have ideas about producing?

I listen to bits of everything really – want to produce more trance stuff under the Azure name this year, and I'm also working on a more leftfield project with Ingo & Colin Barratt called Livestock which is starting to yield some interesting results. Might also have a dabble producing some Psytrance too as artists like Electric Universe and Skazi have heavily influenced my recent hard dance productions.

510480[/snapback]

Posted Image

I've yet to hear a Skazi track and still don't know what he looks like. I only know the poor fella is hated on these boards.

510383[/snapback]

oh... go ahead and listen to it... if you like it at first don't be ashamed...

you'll grow out of it really quickly like everyone else who has good taste in music :P

Who/what is Skazi? :huh:

Marilyn Mansons long long twin!

:lol:  :P  :lol:

510835[/snapback]

Ok, now that's f*ckin' scary! :ph34r:

Ok, now that's f*ckin' scary!  :ph34r:

510839[/snapback]

what is that baby listening to exactly?

could be either with that hand gesture !!! :P