ritual om

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmogenesis

is it gonna be created? :unsure:

503234[/snapback]

I have talked with Moni this afternoon, and any decision hasn't been taken for the moment. The mods are waiting from all the members more threads in the "new interviews with artists" topic, in order to know which artists they wanted for an interview.

If many people answer to this serious initiative, then a special section for interviews could be created. But, as you can see, there aren't enough suggestions until now... ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

everything's set.

in the following days the full interview will be here alive and pumping...! ;)

503442[/snapback]

Happy to learn it! :) But how many and which questions have you finally decided to ask for the Chi-a.d. interview? ;)

Phile, eisai gigandas! Can't wait to read it soon!  :D

503458[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D

thanks man!

in a couple of days it will be here.

i don't post the questions yet in order to maintain a bit of excitement and mystery.... :P;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

actually that would be a very good idea, creating a section for interviews... the older interviews could be included there too, they were a great resource.

504969[/snapback]

Yes, you're right! Reintegrated old interviews would be very great! But the decision of creating a subforum for interviews hasn't been taken for the moment. We must wait what the mods will do. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

You know, Chi-a.d. is busy with his 3D animation society... To speak about goa isn't so important now for him... We have to wait a little. ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Phile, I trust you for this great initiative! I'm sure you will be able to get it. But, please, don't disappoint me because it's a long time I'm waiting for this interview and some news from Chi-a.d. :D