chi-ad

ritual om

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More questions to Chi-A.D.? Sure:

1) Chi-A.D.'s style has always kept changing. Which style has been your favourite? (Which album)

2) Will you be making full-on?

if you will then - why?

3) Are you still pissed that Earth Crossign never got released?

4) What do you think about current Psychedelic Trance scene? It's trends and such.

5) What have been your favourite goa/psy/ambient artists?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Humm... I thought Ritual Om has already sent via email all the questions he has selected to Chi-a.d., and is waiting now for the answers :blink:

Haha, Chi-AD played keys in Venom? That's totally new to me... (not a fan of Venom at all though.. but they created the 'name/basics' for the genre we nowadays know as black metal)

• 2 weeks later...

Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:11:56

Hi

Yes I have your emails, but please be patient I am very busy and only one person and there is so much to do.

I am a bit unhappy about the industry at the moment as no income can be made as people are used to downloading their music for free.

So please PLEASE be patient this will take a bit of time, it will get done when the time is right.

thank you for your understanding.

love and light Dave CHi-AD.

this is the last post from dave!(a bit moderated cause some things sounded a bit personal)

i post it cause i want to be sincere and want to show that dave has his reasons for not posting yet....

so let's all be patient and the answers will be here anytime... ;):rolleyes:

as dave said...LOVE AND LIGHT FOR EVERYBODY!

YAY! i'm really looking forward to hearing what Dave has to say!! ... However i believe our patience will be rewarded and I am quite sure that he will take the much needed time to construct a useful, informative and fascinating response to your questions. For this i can wait a long time! - It will be worth it.

And thanks ritual, for taking the time to organise this btw. =)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ritual, if you don't receive the interview before you go to the the army, who will post the interview here? Should we wait your permissions for getting the interview or will Dave post it himself on psynews? What a shame if we never read it! :(

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx to a friend (Rezwalker), I have just discovered the new chi-a.d. website yesterday night. ;) And you know what: the site has appeared more than one month ago! B) Dave has produced an impressive work for it, and I'm more than happy to see that the master is definitely back.

About his newest productions, you can hear 7 tracks & works in process on the music player section. IMO, his newest style is something special. I doubt we have heard a such genre by the past. I can't find the words to define it: it's simply Chi-a.d., that means something unique.

I advice you to listen "Spectral Light" which has impressed me a lot. Maybe Chi-a.d. has opened a new way for the goa evolution.

You can also buy his new E.P. called "MS" and his old albums (except the unreleased Earth Crossing) on his personal online shop.

i find his new tracks ok, but nothing groundbreaking atm, more than - i find them pretty "fluffy" and more like usual trance than goa/psy [the ones on that MS1 ep]. the unreleased ones sound pretty much like other psytrance, nothing unique at the moment.

IMO